• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyway enough of all this Dutch/Belgian malarky

i saw on Spurs community our very own Danners9 suggesting that the Sahin deal is to be permanent, not a loan

so, whats the story Danners9???

johno @Johno909

West ham officials are negotiating with real Madrid for kaka and joselu (in case AC deal doesnt happen)

Who: Ben
When: 27/07/12
Where: FTL

Told we are trying sahin now could happen

fd9d96eb85344f675aa0ef238b8bb9bf.gif

Oh man, it'd be devastating if Sahin went to the scum since you know we can't afford Moutinho. I can understand his reluctance to go a non-CL side though, so maybe a one-year loan (with first refusal or some sort of fee agreed) and guarantees of playing time for him with Modric's fee lowered as a sweetener works better for all parties.

I actually think he's going to United though. :|

Adam Jackson @Adzman89

ClungeWHU: Major whu news. Huge investment into the club. Whu have the stadium guaranteed. Player in spain will cost over 25 mil.
ClungeWHU: Massive investment is in. Our transfer budget is £60m+ for THIS window.

johno @Johno909

West ham officials are negotiating with real Madrid for kaka and joselu (in case AC deal doesnt happen)

A chap I work with is best mates and grew up with some old west ham player; I can't remember if its Daily or Minto this chap is friends with. Apparently according to this player, Brady is leaking information to the press every time west ham go for a big name player in order to "show" the fans that they have some ambition. In my opinion she's a terrible business woman who doesn't understand football. How unrealistic of her is it to expect West Ham fans to believe that they can sign players like Berbatov, let alone someone like Kaka; she seems to think that west ham fans are idiots.

A chap I work with is best mates and grew up with some old west ham player; I can't remember if its Daily or Minto this chap is friends with. Apparently according to this player, Brady is leaking information to the press every time west ham go for a big name player in order to "show" the fans that they have some ambition. In my opinion she's a terrible business woman who doesn't understand football. How unrealistic of her is it to expect West Ham fans to believe that they can sign players like Berbatov, let alone someone like Kaka; she seems to think that west ham fans are idiots.

There are several clubs that do that. Trying to keep supporters happy while concealing the fact that they either don't have the pull or the money. Then they can say that at least they tried.

:-k

did anyone read her open letter to Londoners in the ES one day last week ?

was terrible

Back