• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting very interesting even more so that Uruguay are playing at old Trafford so you'd think if it was Liverpool they'd probably do talks up there agent club and player. Us or le arse?

Interesting very interesting even more so that Uruguay are playing at old Trafford so you'd think if it was Liverpool they'd probably do talks up there agent club and player. Us or le arse?

wouldn't be the first time Arsenal would be linked with a player we are in the past few weeks

Real Madrid fans are saying something similar......40 mill is a lot to spend for a player whose position is already well catered for at Madrid.

Don't bid then, fudge off and let Modric stay here, we're far from inviting bids for our best players!

re Lloris, All there is is a suggestion we've bid 12m for a GK in the french league. Our manager has actually come out and said he's not interested in a new GK, so it's hardly like we're causing the same hassle to Lyon as Madrid are to us.

Gaston-Ramirez.jpg

Is also very happy with his choice of deodorant.

He has the Dawson pose down to a tee...

interesting

does anybody know why the have so many brazilian players? Ilsinho is also there, would have thought that joke of a league would be a racist pit..

I believe that the Russians are a lot less strict on Visa requirements.... when a Brazilian comes to an EU league he has to be recognised as of a certain 'class' in order to get a work permit (unless he is bound for Italy and is given a dodgy passport, no questions asked... though that could be the policy towards Argentinians)..

He has the Dawson pose down to a tee...

I was about to say. I dont knmow what the fudge is going on but I did think to myself - why the fudge is Dawson wearing another shirt and why is he celebrating as the guy never scores.

I still dont know whats going on and dont care.

I just want TWO fudging STRIKERS

Back