• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if people want to slag off itks they should be allowed to. if people dont like what is said by people slagging off itks then dont read, just go on ahead read the 99.9% made up stuff and move on. let people feel better by kicking itks in the rumour teeth

That's fair enough.

You will have to concede, though, that it must therefore be equally fair for posters to slag off those who persistently slag off ITK.

That's fair enough.

You will have to concede, though, that it must therefore be equally fair for posters to slag off those who persistently slag off ITK.

But then it must be equally fair for those who slag off those who persistently slag off ITK to in return be slagged off..

:eek:

But then it must be equally fair for those who slag off those who persistently slag off ITK to in return be slagged off..

:eek:

Yeah, but only if they in turn can be slagged off for slagging off those that slag off the posters that slag off ITKs.

If things are being posted on here from another site then can we make sure you actually put what they've said?

Like with the jetset/Hulk thing, someone asked him whether AVB is meeting Hulk after Roger Morgan said he was and his reply was "I don't know whether it's true but he's not meeting him to discuss a move" then indianspurs I think it was comes on here and posts "jetset says AVB not meeting Hulk" then we see the picture and it's all "lololol jetset wrong again".

As nayim has already said, you either discuss it or ignore it, I don't know why the mods did away with the itk thread as it was far cleaner with two separate threads.

If things are being posted on here from another site then can we make sure you actually put what they've said?

Like with the jetset/Hulk thing, someone asked him whether AVB is meeting Hulk after Roger Morgan said he was and his reply was "I don't know whether it's true but he's not meeting him to discuss a move" then indianspurs I think it was comes on here and posts "jetset says AVB not meeting Hulk" then we see the picture and it's all "lololol jetset wrong again".

As nayim has already said, you either discuss it or ignore it, I don't know why the mods did away with the itk thread as it was far cleaner with two separate threads.

hey, keep me out of your petty squabbles (although what you say does sound familiar:) )

plays for Bologna

gaston_ramirez1.jpg

Looks like that.

could someone tell me more about this Gaston Ramirez?

According to Liverpool fans, who also happen to be lifelong Bologna fans and have followed his career since age 12 or so, he is world class, just doesn't know it himself yet.

Then came this two weeks ago:

Found out yesterday that the entire Gaston Ramirez rumour is just that, we've never been interested. All coming from his agent apparently.

Duncan Jenkins says he was 'sold a pub' on Ramirez

Gaston Ramirez: In the top 5 leagues, only Totti (28 ) & Benitez (24) had more free-kick shots than Ramirez (17) without scoring a single one

Back