• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If people slagged it off based on the info and not their general dislike of someone being ITK I wouldn't mind.

To me it comes across as if people are looking for some daily entertainment - a name to get the conversation going and induce 'having fun time'

In that case - why don't you pick a random name for us every morning and off we go - surely that is no different? Because if someone suggests we are signing Falcao or Benzema that is the equivalent for me

To me it comes across as if people are looking for some daily entertainment - a name to get the conversation going and induce 'having fun time'

In that case - why don't you pick a random name every morning and off we go - surely that is no different?

For me it depends on who posted it and how believable it sounds. Saying Falcao is just making a fool of yourself.

edit: I wouldn't then automatically discredit everything else from said person if his previous record was okay.

Jjetset referring to our 'new signing' as world class and then 10 minutes later stating he's "better than Kranjcar but worse than Sandro" was highly pathetic.

How about a 'ITK hater' badge for those that disapprove of ITK? :lol:

How about two ITK threads, one positive one negative?

Haters can have a hatefest without bothering anyone else and really enjoy themselves, anyone else who wants to have a debate around ITK flimflam can also do so without wading through pages of abuse...

Everyones happy

Haters can have a hatefest without bothering anyone else and really enjoy themselves, anyone else who wants to have a debate around ITK flimflam can also do so without wading through pages of abuse...

Everyones happy

Substitute 'haters' with 'realisits' or 'pragmatists' and you're onto something

Jjetset referring to our 'new signing' as world class and then 10 minutes later stating he's "better than Kranjcar but worse than Sandro" was highly pathetic.

think what we learned this window is that Jjetset is full of brick and Dragon1 might be a 6 year old..

Wait what?

I thought people decided two separate threads didn't work, and now they're talking about having three? :-s

Everyones happy

this could also work. it would have to be stickied though

we can call one "All comment are welcome"
the other would be "negative comments not welcome"

i'd be more than happy with that......posting in the anything goes thread

1. Credible sources only, ie. journos we like.
2. Stuff from decent news outlets.
3. Stuff from tribalfootball etc.
4. ITK
5. Twitter
6. WUMs

All these should be available as positive, negative and neutral threads.

But, something like this:

akqayid ‏@akqayid
Pienaar off and done. Be confirmed this week. £4.(something) m straight up Amazing DL

Still got a couple of days to go, but it sounds plausible.

nothing harmful in the info..the medium though is an internet attention seeking kitten. he has information about everthing. the info sounds plausible yet its something of a crap shoot

why would i want to take his info about anything

if its someone from here? then fine..some outisder that spends most of his dau inveinting rumours? nah

Back