• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a forum where we can discuss anything spurs/football related. If these itk's are willing to put out and claim they're 'in the know' and then proceed to give us utter flimflam we have every right to respond. Just as the itk fans are free to praise itk's.

GG is a democracy GHod damn it and we can say what they fudge we like.

*disclaimer (as long as it's no insults are directed at other posters and we abide by the forum rules of course8))

this. pretty simple

if you dont like what the haters have to say, ignore it. we on a mission from buddy christ

akqayid ‏@akqayid
Ade. Chill. We've got this. Yes its taking longer than I certainly thought. But he's ours now. Love the big man, love the big mans smile

As I ve just pointed out. We dont have ITK, we have posters. Slagging off an ITK achieves one thing, ruining the experience for other posters.

the only thing i can suggest for our fellow posters is to do the real chat about spurs here and the talking about rumours on another forum where challenging ITK authenticity is not allowed.

the BEST thing about this place is that you're allowed to do that. if poeople calling flimflam to these rumours ruins it for posters , then just get your ITK fix at a place where freedom of speech is limited

until this place starts handing out bans for challenging ITK , at which point i'm gone cause we would have clearly been taking over by the Admins from that "other site", then people should be allowed to say what they want about these guys

you do realise that you too can ignore our posts on this

Policing threads again?

The irony here is delicious

Here is another forum rule for you - not everyone subscirbes to your absolut-ist point of view and others might like to call flimflam ITK when they see such. People share different view-points and that's ultimately what makes this place different

And here even better :ross:

No-one attacks the ITKs - it is their ridiculous ramblings which are questioned, analysed and 98% fot he time exposed as tripe - why is that so hard for you to accept there are posters out there who refuse to be numbed down to their level?

Have I once even said a poster should be numbed down? No, I havent.
Have I said a poster shouldnt hate an ITK? Again, negative.

Many are interested in this thread and should be free to participate within the board rules - such as those who wish to discuss Messi's deployment under AVB's 4-3-2-1 and those who like to call the truly outrageous ITK out

My point is so simple it amuses me greatly you fail completely to grasp it.

"Calling out" ITK, slagging off their posts or "exposing their tripe" is of course not against forum rules, but what it does is have a negative impact on other posters who want to participate.

If ITK bothers someone that much, why even open the thread to get so incensed they need to pour anger into the pages? ESPECIALLY when it ruins it for others. Why not just stick to other threads with topics of interest?

To me it comes down to the following

- posters 'A' who like to pull up ITKs on some of their flimflam have no issue whatsoever with posters 'B' who like to take it with a pinch of salt, have fun time, etc.

- why can't it work the other way around?

I just don't see what's enjoyable about making the same negative comments on ITKs every single day.

Of links that are in the media at least 80% are made up, but selected journos can be decent. Same goes for ITK.

"Calling out" ITK, slagging off their posts or "exposing their tripe" is of course not against forum rules, but what it does is have a negative impact on other posters who want to participate.

If ITK bothers someone that much, why even open the thread to get so incensed they need to pour anger into the pages? ESPECIALLY when it ruins it for others. Why not just stick to other threads with topics of interest?

How so - please explain. Does it expose the magic behind the trick?

Us 'doubters' have no issue with ITK disciples - why can't you accept us back? It is you who has issues with people questioning ITK, not the other way around - I couldn't care less if you took it for gospel, etc. - but everyone has a right to comment within the rules, imv

See my response to Jordinho further up

Last edited:
I think i'd have to go with Hulk. If you got him angry he'd pretty much fill up the goal to begin with..

Imo. 8-[

but then he wouldnt be able to be a sweeper keeper as well.

Mr Fantastic can pick it out of the to corner from the edge of his 18 yard box! He could also take a penalty from there as well :mrgreen:

I just don't see what's enjoyable about making the same negative comments on ITKs every single day.

Of links that are in the media at least 80% are made up, but selected journos can be decent. Same goes for ITK.

Again - this is a bit of a grey area, imv

Constantly slaggin ITKs is different to actually reading their info and applying some kind of basic logic to see if it holds any water?

I just think the ship has sailed with Ade :/

I actually think we'll sign him and i also think the hold up is on our end and nothing to do with wages. Maybe we've got him on the back burner and are simply exploring other options to see if we can get a better deal for another player?

but then he wouldnt be able to be a sweeper keeper as well.

Mr Fantastic can pick it out of the to corner from the edge of his 18 yard box! He could also take a penalty from there as well :mrgreen:

True, and the rule is as long as your feet are in the box, the keeper can use his hands right?

So he could just stand in our box and his hands would shoot up the pitch throwing it in the opponents goal..

50 goal a season goalkeeper easily.

Again - this is a bit of a grey area, imv

Constantly slaggin ITKs is different to actually reading their info and applying some kind of basic logic to see if it holds any water?

If people slagged it off based on the info and not their general dislike of someone being ITK I wouldn't mind.

Back