• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that particular piece will appear as attention seeking, but it's copied off twitter. It's intended for his followers there.

WpVJ0.png

This guy in particular is a piece of turd.

POTL isn't every ITK out there.

Yes, there is also Dragon the conversation maker

Akqa who said Ade is done 4 weeks ago

The fool who said we're signing Falcao

and Ben up in the trees

And the lucky Nelsen ITK clown who was exposed to the little flimflamer he truly is with the AVB and Hulk photo then went into hiding

Tell me - has there been 1 (one) true ITK spot on this summer for anything besides the truly obvious - such as AVB and Verts?

chill people, weve got this

Ade in the bag

deal done

100% done

contracts signed and exchanged

just wait though, wait a bit longer, wait a bit more

ITK and their character assassination is like a summer tradition which entertains me until the new season kicks off.

I don't mind info if it's:

1. Plausible or,
2. From the one or two ITKs who are pretty genuine.

There's so much thought which doesn't meet that criteria and - speaking personally - it's insulting to my intelligence to be asked to respect what - commonsensically - I know to be utter gonads.

Yes, there is also Dragon the conversation maker

Akqa who said Ade is done 4 weeks ago

The fool who said we're signing Falcao

and Ben up in the trees

And the lucky Nelsen ITK clown who was exposed to the little flimflamer he truly is with the AVB and Hulk photo then went into hiding

Tell me - has there been 1 (one) true ITK spot on this summer for anything besides the truly obvious - such as AVB and Verts?

jjetset jumped on sigurddson as soon as that guy posted about Sigurddson having a medical. he then for some weirdo reason was given credit for getting it right.

As I ve just pointed out. We dont have ITK, we have posters. Slagging off an ITK achieves one thing, ruining the experience for other posters.

Slagging off ITK's is what gets me out of bed in the morning. I think you'll find even here where traditionally we are more harsh to ITK's, the genuine sounding ones are treated with a bit of respect.

Its the brick posted by obvious WUMs/Goons like aquayid, POTL and jjetset that gets up people's noses.

jjetset jumped on sigurddson as soon as that guy posted about Sigurddson having a medical. he then for some weirdo reason was given credit for getting it right.

If you go back in the thread - some Scandinavian poster claimed that Friday he's done and would be annonced after the weekend - that was the only true ITK for me so far

The rest is regurtitating the headlines and taking credit if it comes off

check this one from this time last week

Who: Hertyid
Where: COYS
When: July 19

Adebayor is done. Contracts signed and paperwork sent off today.

sensational flimflame

Yeah respect to that guy. Genuine itk I believe mainly because he was from Iceland himself and reported what the goss was locally.

We all know that most of the supposed ITK is generally made up crap to gain attention, but just laugh it off. I find it all amusing and just don't take it seriously. Don't waste your emotions on them.

check this one from this time last week

Who: Hertyid
Where: COYS
When: July 19

Adebayor is done. Contracts signed and paperwork sent off today.

sensational flimflame

Exactly.

Instead of just ignoring a liar - or 'ruining an experience' (LO-fudging-L!) - it's better to use measure success.

Evidently, 'Hertyid' isn't very successful. Or, in other not-so-polite words, he's an attention-seeking trumper.

So, ignore the attention-seeking trumpers.

You might get an even better experience.

Without the ITKs:
(i) this thread would have about 10% of the posts and < 1% of the views
(ii) we'd all be bored waiting for the new season to start

All harmless fun and gets us through the summer. If you dont like them or people who respond to them, then ignore them and this thread

new one peeps!!!!

Date: 25th July 2012
ITK: The Cobra
Player: Willian and Ferdenhino
Probability: 6/10
Source/Status:

Info:
Here's two for you. Willian and Ferdenhino

Exactly.

Instead of just ignoring a liar - or 'ruining an experience' (LO-fudging-L!) - it's better to use measure success.

Evidently, 'Hertyid' isn't very successful. Or, in other not-so-polite words, he's an attention-seeking trumper.

So, ignore the attention-seeking trumpers.

You might get an even better experience.

This

It is flimflam like that which ruins my daily 'experience' and prevents ' the fun time'

Back