• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is everything hingeing on Modric's move? Will there be a possibility that Modric still be with us another season, and will AVB still be able to get the best out of him after all that's happened?

Is everything hingeing on Modric's move? Will there be a possibility that Modric still be with us another season, and will AVB still be able to get the best out of him after all that's happened?

I can think of 40,000,000 reasons why that may be the case.

if people want to slag off itks they should be allowed to. if people dont like what is said by people slagging off itks then dont read, just go on ahead read the 99.9% made up stuff and move on. let people feel better by kicking itks in the rumour teeth

If it makes people feel better african then fantastic, yes indeed, go kicking away...I just think it's sad really...

If it makes people feel better african then fantastic, yes indeed, go kicking away...I just think it's sad really...

What's 'sadder' steff..

A) Making a bunch of brick up to impress people on the net.
B) taking the tinkle out of the people who make the brick up.

To me it's A.

What's 'sadder' steff..

A) Making a bunch of brick up to impress people on the net.
B) taking the tinkle out of the people who make the brick up.

To me it's A.

I don't find ITK impressive mate...it's wittertainment (sorry Mr Kermode!)...they provide some amusing wheel-spinning/idea provoking, but the ones who keep on and on and on talking are (as we all know) not party to much more than a whisper in the corridor. Thanks GHod! We'd lose so many deals otherwise! For me, it's just not worth slagging them...I remember fondly when Morientes was coming, and when Rivaldo as on his way, recently we've enjoyed the delightful near-appearance of Kaka, and I remember when Torres was on his way!!!! I think it's pretty fun stuff actually...

ITK is there regardless, its not going to stop.

What is sadder?

1) Taking it with a pinch of salt and maybe finding a good debate along the way?

or 2) Spitting bile and hatred onto a message board because you dont like ITK, effectively ruining it for many other people?

or 3) If you dont like ITK, leave it - and leave people who do enjoy it to the threads where it exists?

no ITK today, and this place is dead

come on JJet, Aqua, Ryan, Ben, Dragon, Jasper, Goat, sheep, chicken, give us some flimflame to work with

Surely you can see countless examples in this thread?

Ideally

ITK gets posted
Someone comments on the situation
A debate forms
People have a fun time

At no point is it taken as gospel or anything like it, it is simply a point of interest presented for discussion.

Actually

ITK gets posted
A possee of posters wade in slagging it off spewing hatred all over the forum thread
The end

Unless... Someone suggests that maybe, just maybe, if ITK bothers someone that much they should ignore the ITK thread at which point there is great indignation and further agression poured into the thread.

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner
L'Equipe say #Tottenham have bid €12m for #Lyon keeper #Lloris. Nowhere near €20m asking price.

thats a Real Madrid Modric type offer from Levy for Lloris

#takingthep!ss

How is commenting on some utter nonsense which is factually incorrect 'ruining it for other people'?

If it was comments about what was posted, nothing. The same negative comments about ITK in general regardless of who said it or what it was gets repetitive and boring.

This is a forum where we can discuss anything spurs/football related. If these itk's are willing to put out and claim they're 'in the know' and then proceed to give us utter flimflam we have every right to respond. Just as the itk fans are free to praise itk's.

GG is a democracy GHod damn it and we can say what they fudge we like.

*disclaimer (as long as it's no insults are directed at other posters and we abide by the forum rules of course8))

Surely you can see countless examples in this thread?

Ideally

ITK gets posted
Someone comments on the situation
A debate forms
People have a fun time

At no point is it taken as gospel or anything like it, it is simply a point of interest presented for discussion.

Actually

ITK gets posted
A possee of posters wade in slagging it off spewing hatred all over the forum thread
The end

Unless... Someone suggests that maybe, just maybe, if ITK bothers someone that much they should ignore the ITK thread at which point there is great indignation and further agression poured into the thread.

What is the point of forming a debate and 'people having fun time (fudging lol)' around something which is utter 100% unrefined flimflam. If someone posts later we're in for Messi - should we form a tactical discussion on how to integrate him with Lennon and Sandro in a 4-3-3?

Apologies - but I for one take offence against teenagers who seeks to gain reaction on the internetz by posting remarkable tripe and have been found out on countelss occassions to be wrong, lies, factually and physically incorrect, impossible and untrue

Otherwise - Scara can write a forum script which generates a random footballer name every 4 hours when we click on a certain button in the thread and off we go to 'have fun time' - no difference

Back