• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. Now go to bed with no tea.

Actually.........I do like the slagging. keeps it real. But if you allow the slagging, therein starts debate. And we don't debate too well on here, Despite there being a number of mass debaters.

I'll think about it.
After carful mass debation, I really think it needs the slagging. Otherwise you could just post a link to the SC itkrap roundup.

We need the GG value-add. Dont forget, our strength is the quality of our posters.

And we indeed are truly fudged!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Ratty can fudge himself!! Who gives a fudge about a transfer request? Is this meant to be the holy grail or sommat? STFU and fudge off back to your mansion. We sell when we want, to who we want and for the price we want. End of.

The ITK thread(s) should be in in two forms;
Firstly, There should be a comment less log where people may post ITK from twitter, unknown whisperings or other such sources that ITK folklore dictates. This thread/log would be stickied to allow for convenience for those who may seek to establish whether a poster has a legitimate claim to the acclaimed position of 'In The Know' which would have their avatar denoted with said position or if illegitimate would have the position of 'trumper' denoted on said avatar for a period time befitting the seriousness or gravity of said claim.

Secondly, there should be an ITK thread used for the discussion of ITK in which there can be debates on the legitimacy of the ITK or possible outcomes or an attempt to decipher the offerings from the ITK community.

Please Note, that the backpage of the paper's, the official site of any club and any mainstream sources of rumours will simply not be recognised or tolerated as ITK

Signed

Jelly Spur

Aaaargh, you've got me on my hobby horse now. True ITK is essentially betraying a confidence. Dressing it up as cryptic is still betraying a confidence but in such a manner that it invites fawning from sycophants and gives the trumper a wonderful feeling of self importance and a get out of jail card if the flimflam fails to materialise.

True ITKs wouldn't blabber anyway.

I still read the brick though.

he will cite OUR failure as the reason HE wants to leave? He's not playing for Tottenham then ?

i hate lines like that. probably never even said it
I'm thinking of quitting my job in sales, due to my companies failure to pay me bonuses for me not hitting my targets.

I'm also going to dump the wife, as I blame her for my infidelity with a leggy blonde 24 year old projects girl at work.

Lol. Ratty can fudge himself!! Who gives a fudge about a transfer request? Is this meant to be the holy grail or sommat? STFU and fudge off back to your mansion. We sell when we want, to who we want and for the price we want. End of.

lol well said. He put in a transfer request last summer iirc, and Levy probably just put it in the bin.

I do hope we sell him for obscene money though.

It upsets me when people call our players "ratty" after a quoteless article that's plainly been thrown together in half an hour.

Last edited:
Well, it's closer than i expected, but there is a clear majority in favour.

Those against........don't forget, you don't HAVE to read it ;)

Have had a few requests once again for a pure ITK thread, like which we had before.

It would HAVE to be for the posting of "ITK" only.....no discussion, no slagging (especially of the forum it originated on).

And African would be banned if he turned it into a formation thread.

Thoughts?

Would keep the existing Transfer Rumour thread for the paper stuff, and other such stories, where discussion would be allowed.

can we trust you lot to NOT comment in the ITK thread? can you just let people post what they have read on other forums? (because let's be honest, there is no REAL ITK, is there?)

How about those that dont like ITK just dont comment on it, and we keep a one stop shop for ALL rumour and transfer talk?

Seriously, man the fudge up and just ignore it instead of moaning and whinging like a girl

How about those that dont like ITK just dont comment on it, and we keep a one stop shop for ALL rumour and transfer talk?

Seriously, man the fudge up and just ignore it instead of moaning and whinging like a girl

What is the point of having a rumours thread which discourages discussion and debate? Where do you think we should discuss transfer rumours and similar topics this summer?

Else we might as well have a link to SC and be done with it. Or some daily update script, etc.

I think ITK posts would inevitably get linked in the Rumours 'discusson' thread anyway or simply copied across for ridicule, debate, etc.

Last edited:
Seriously?!

Option A) A thread for discussing and posting ITK and rumours (one and the same?). Some people go all hissy and moan about the ITK.

Option B)
One thread for the posting of rumours only.
Another thread for the discussion of those rumours, no doubt with the actual rumours copied in for reference, where as soon as people start to discuss some people start to go all hissy.... #-o

What is the point of having a rumours thread which discourages discussion and debate? Where do you think we should discuss transfer rumours and similar topics this summer?

Else we might as well have a link to SC and be done with it. Or some daily update script, etc.

I think ITK posts would inevitable get linked in the Rumours 'disuccion' thread anyway or simply copied across for ridicule, debate, etc.

Exactly - which is only one step removed from what happens now (where people just copy and paste from there) the same issue will continue. People cannot moderate themselves.

The official summer 2012 ITK thread- no discussion allowed

As per previous years, we have a clear majority requesting this thread, which is NOT to be confused with the Transfer rumour thread, where more sensible commentary can be found.

The rules:

- Only information that can be regarded as "ITK" may be posted in here

- Anyone posting ITK must include where the info is from (I made it up does not count)

- Absolutely NO discussion is to take place in this thread following the posting of ITK, other than total ridicule of the supposed info.

- Anyone found slagging another Spurs forum will be served with an infraction. Play the man, not the ball :D

- If you can't stand the abuse, don't post it. Remember, this forum is extremely sceptical over "ITK" info, and no-one on here believes a word of it :-"

- Remember, this is just a bit of fun. You do NOT have to get involved in this thread if you don't want to, so no bloody whinging.

- African..........no tactical discussions in here. You may as well leave now.

Ok, go for it.

Back