• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do it in this thread. Or is that too complicated for you?

The whole point of this thread was because people threw hissy fits at the mere mention of ITK in the same topic as "flimflam press rumours" and decreed another thread should be set up.

I am not allowed to discuss in the ITK thread, yet if I discuss ITK in this thread Im breaking Crawleys law.

Or is that a bit complicated for you?

It's not Crawley's law - he was asked to do it by many posters it seems which are desperate for their ITK daily fix.

Which leads to the next question - why don't they just go to SC, bookmark the page and have it on a plate every day. No replies, no discussion, no flimflam. That we'll never know

If you really want to DISCUSS ITK nonsense, then maybe you need to re-evaluate your life ;):lol:

There is no real difference in quality (strike rate?!) between ITK and journalist/paper rumours.

If media rumours were somehow more reliable I would understand, but they are not - its all much of a muchness. Hence why I find this whole situation rather odd.

I dont give a damn where a rumour comes from, I enjoy discussing the merits of the players (coming in or going) all the same, simples.

What I meant is - he didn't come up with it himself - simply responded to requests from ITK addicts and other forum minions

The whole point of this thread was because people threw hissy fits at the mere mention of ITK in the same topic as "flimflam press rumours" and decreed another thread should be set up.

I am not allowed to discuss in the ITK thread, yet if I discuss ITK in this thread Im breaking Crawleys law.

Or is that a bit complicated for you?

All this seems to worry you. Keep cool, read both, and discuss in this one. I cant really see the problem.

Give over, nayim. Pretend the other thread never happened.

This one will inevitably decend into the tactical discussions you so desperately crave as it almost always does. Everyone will get his fix and we'll sign Fernando Morientes as cover for Saha on deadline day

It doesnt worry me, it annoys me.

One thread was working perfectly well until a bunch of pansies moaned that ITK was being posted.

Now there are multiple threads to monitor. And, on top of it all, they wont be managed properly (no slight on mods, its basically impossible) and will blend into one and the same thing - spread over multiple topics...

Give over, nayim. Pretend the other thread never happened.

This one will inevitably decend into the tactical discussions you so desperately crave as it almost always does. Everyone will get his fix and we'll sign Fernando Morientes as cover for Saha on deadline day

Crave tactical discussions? I dont recal the last time I had one on here. The other thread was working fine. This is unecessary. Its annoying. That is all.

"Bringing home the bacon"

POTL full of it as usual. Everything else I've seen points to talks going well, but nothing completed. More talks at a later date.

@Agent_ITK says we were there for Siem de Jong and backtracking furiously on his claims of Solskjaer to Villa. Making POTL look good in comparison.

Back