• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mod- edit:
This thread is now THE official the place to discuss pending or rumoured transfers. It is not to be confused with the itk thread which is purely for the posting of lies and make believe from 13 year old keyboard warriors.

Paper rumours or similar should be discussed here, but absolutely no itk.

Who: POTL
When: 22 May
Where: COYS
[This was posted in the same thread as his cryptic given in Update 14]

Danny & Darren the Bacon Boys.

Who: Dragon1
When: 21st May
Where: FTL

been told h and dl relationship at all time low and good chance h is off,i have asked re replacements and been told nowt

secondly danny rose wants to leave and we are happy for him to do so for the right offer

Who: The Goat
When: 21st May
Where: SC

NOT from our usual source and nothing earth shattering or new but we hear Ryan Nelsen is off to the MLS.

Lol. Ratty can fudge himself!! Who gives a fudge about a transfer request? Is this meant to be the holy grail or sommat? STFU and fudge off back to your mansion. We sell when we want, to who we want and for the price we want. End of.

We sell when we want

We sell when we want

Were Tottenham Hotspur and we sell when we want...

But what if some irk turns out to be similar news to paper stories then talk about the same player will spill over into 2 threads

But what if some irk turns out to be similar news to paper stories then talk about the same player will spill over into 2 threads

So just discuss it in here!!!!!

The rules are quite clear........there will undoubtedly be some crossover as you point out, at which stage, ITK becomes even more pointless and we can have reasoned discussion about the "rumoured transfer on these pages.

Please understand, some people like to go straight to an ITK thread and just scan the latest offerings without trawling through pages of discussion on the merits of said player.

I've not done this for my own gratification you know. I had numerous PMs requesting this.

Back