• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moutinho shouldn't cost us more than £15m. Porto will be keeping a very close eye on the Modric to Madrid transfer and upping the price accordingly.

Moutinho shouldn't cost us more than £15m. Porto will be keeping a very close eye on the Modric to Madrid transfer and upping the price accordingly.

It's Porto, they are Levy on steroids. We won't get Moutinho for less than about £23m, I think. (Right now they're demanding 30m, but fudge em.)

Levy would agree the fee with Porto prior to Modric's final sale and public price disclosure.

Honestly don't see us likely to pay more than £17M for Moutinho, not our style, Porto know it's a fair price, the player wants to come here.

I would accept that

Go buy Moutinho and Llorente and Ade

Sorted

I would be very comfortable with that. That would get me fudgein excited like cum out of my penis

You need to first get a time machine with £40m as we've no chance of getting those 3 players for that the way the transfer market is today.
We'd be lucky to get Adebayor and Moutinho for that money. LLorente would be another 30-40m on top of that.

Adebayor, Sturridge and erm ... Postiga

ronny%20rosenthal%20spurs.jpg

It's Porto, they are Levy on steroids. We won't get Moutinho for less than about £23m, I think. (Right now they're demanding 30m, but fudge em.)

Porto v Levy. Goddamn, no wonder we don't do much business with 'em.

'We are prepared to offer you a considerably improved sum of 21,000,000.01 pounds for this player.'

'We can be reasonable. Our asking price can be negotiated down to 31,000,000 pounds.'

'We are prepared to offer you a considerably improved sum of 21,000,000.02 pounds for this player.'

'We can be reasonable. Our asking price can be negotiated down to 30,999,999.99 pounds.'

'We are prepared to offer you a considerably improved sum of 21,000,000.03 pounds for this player.'

'We can be reasonable. Our asking price can be negotiated down to 30,999,999.98 pounds.'

'We are prepared to offer you....'

No wonder we could never get anything done till the 31st of August, Levy must have spent the last four summers trying to buy Hulk.;)

Levy would agree the fee with Porto prior to Modric's final sale and public price disclosure.

Honestly don't see us likely to pay more than £17M for Moutinho, not our style, Porto know it's a fair price, the player wants to come here.

You mean how we know Modric wants to go Madrid. If I were Porto no way would I sell him for as little £17m, especially when they know Mordic may go for about £40m. If I were Porto I would demand a minimum of £25m or do a Levy and just say no

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Liverpool are ready to make a £25m loss on striker Andy Carroll this summer, with former club Saudi Sportswashing Machine preparing a £10m bid to bring him back to the north east.

Full story: The Independent

New Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas wants Porto midfielder Joao Moutinho as a possible replacement for Luka Modric. Modric is expected to leave White Hart Lane this summer and Spurs are ready to bring in Moutinho, who shone at Euro 2012 for Portugal.

Full story: talkSPORT

Porto striker Hulk has denied he is close to signing a deal to join Chelsea. The 25-year-old, who is part of the Brazil squad for this summer's Olympics, is happy to remain in Portugal.
Jermain Defoe

Could Jermain Defoe be on his way to Reading?

Reading are set to make a £5m bid for Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe.

Full story: Metro

West Brom and Aston Villa both want Rennes midfielder Tongo Doumbia this summer.

Full story: Daily Express

Brighton have opened talks with Arsenal over a loan move for teenage defender Ignasi Miquel, but they face competition from Barcelona's B team.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have entered the race to sign Blackburn winger Junior Hoilett - who is out of contract at Ewood Park - after his proposed move to Borussia Monchengladbach fell through

Full story: Metro

Tottenham forward Rafael van der Vaart could be on his way to join a club in the United Arab Emirates after seeing a move to Hamburg fall through.

Full story: Daily Mail
OTHER GOSSIP

Former England manager Fabio Capello is in pole position to take the vacant Russia job after Harry Redknapp ruled himself out.
Fabio Capello

Fabio Capello left his job as England manager in February

Wales boss Chris Coleman admits he is glad that winger Gareth Bale is not fit to play in the Olympics.

Full story: Mirror

David Beckham will not stay in London for the whole Olympics after he was left out of the Team GB squad. He will instead return to Los Angeles to play for LA Galaxy.

AND FINALLY...

New Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers admits he may not see any success during his time at the club, calling the challenge "immense."

Full story: Mirror

Juanchik ‏@theredinsider
Both Pogba and Fryers have vanished from #MUFC website, so they are officially gone now.

all Lopez's goals from last season

[video=youtube;w0T5Ju_9gOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0T5Ju_9gOE[/video]

Adrian is fudging class but what does the headline say? He is nothing like Modric if a swap deal is being implied here

A swap deal with broke ass Atletico who are replacing their good players with journeyman rejects this summer:lol:

I presume the Luka bit is about Real.

Adrian is fudging class but what does the headline say? He is nothing like Modric if a swap deal is being implied here

they are talking about two separate deals, Adrian to Tottenham being one and the ongoing Modric to Real deal being the other

Back