• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the trophies won this seasons and the champions league places now have gone to clubs that her genuinely spent a fortune. Levy must finally be willing to react to that which may lead to quite a few big money signings for us. By that I mean ?ú10M plus.

Will it be enough though.... Let's fudging hope so

IN: Vorm, Vertonghen, Caulker, Naughton, Krasic, Remy, Ade

OUT: Gomes, Bassong, Rose, Corluka, Bentley, Dos Santos.

Hold onto Modric and Bale.

We'll be fine.

Big Ade wants to say!

Adebayor hoping for Spurs stay

Striker 'working hard' with Spurs to make move permanent

Last Updated: May 21, 2012 11:51am

Emirates Marketing Project striker Emmanuel Adebayor says he is keen to remain at Tottenham next season after spending the campaign on loan at White Hart Lane.

The former Togo international has enjoyed a successful spell at Spurs this term, notching up 37 appearances in all competitions and scoring 18 goals.

The North Londoners were denied a spot in the UEFA Champions League next season when Chelsea triumphed over Bayern Munich on Saturday but Adebayor is still happy to stay at the club.

He wrote on Twitter on Monday: "Loved my spell at Tottenham. We are working hard with the chairman to make it permanent."

Adebayor helped Spurs finish fourth in the Premier League but Harry Redknapp's men will have to settle for Europa League football, with the Blues taking their place in the Champions League as defending champions.

The frontman still has two years remaining on his contract with champions Emirates Marketing Project but has not featured for Roberto Mancini's side since December 2010.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7769122/Adebayor-hoping-for-Spurs-stay

Big Ade wants to say!

Adebayor hoping for Spurs stay

Striker 'working hard' with Spurs to make move permanent

Last Updated: May 21, 2012 11:51am

Emirates Marketing Project striker Emmanuel Adebayor says he is keen to remain at Tottenham next season after spending the campaign on loan at White Hart Lane.

The former Togo international has enjoyed a successful spell at Spurs this term, notching up 37 appearances in all competitions and scoring 18 goals.

The North Londoners were denied a spot in the UEFA Champions League next season when Chelsea triumphed over Bayern Munich on Saturday but Adebayor is still happy to stay at the club.

He wrote on Twitter on Monday: "Loved my spell at Tottenham. We are working hard with the chairman to make it permanent."

Adebayor helped Spurs finish fourth in the Premier League but Harry Redknapp's men will have to settle for Europa League football, with the Blues taking their place in the Champions League as defending champions.

The frontman still has two years remaining on his contract with champions Emirates Marketing Project but has not featured for Roberto Mancini's side since December 2010.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7769122/Adebayor-hoping-for-Spurs-stay

This journalism lark is easy, isn't it?

All that from one little tweet.

Jeez, I'm in the wrong business. We should run a competition on here..........whoever picks up the most insignificant tweet from a player this summer, and turns it into the biggest (non)story going.

another deluded footballer, this time Lukaku.....

However, after also not being involved in the squad for Saturday's Champions League final triumph over Bayern Munich, he was delighted with the outcome.

Lukaku added: "I could not believe it. I had to think, 'Is this really happening'? European champion... My life has changed and I'm only 19."

-----

no matey, you were not involved, you are not a European champion

Drogba is leaving Chelsea. He has said bye bye to his team mates this morning according to France Football.

Come on Levy! Get him!

http://translate.google.com/transla...s%2C+uitslagen+en+spelersprofielen%29&act=url

Would be nice if we could sort somekind of affiliation with Ajax when doing this deal, thinking with the surplus of players and especially the new training facilities we now have.

Would have been great sending them players like Gomes, Bentley and specifically Dos Santos who IMO would be a massive hit for them.

Would be good to send the 19-22 year olds like Andros Townsend.

Last edited:
Ajax want 15 mill euros and Spurs have offered 9 mill euros.....i know he only has one year on his deal but 12 or 13 mill euros should be a good deal for everyone concerned....come on Levy dont fcuk this up

Drogba is leaving Chelsea. He has said bye bye to his team mates this morning according to France Football.

Come on Levy! Get him!

Drogba would not leave Chelsea to come to us. He'll go with a CL team willing tyo give him a two or three year deal OR to a mickey mouse league where he'll be paid a stupid amount of cash.

Back