• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats the thing, so far he hasnt proved to be anywhere near that prolific

Yeah i get what you mean.

If you play one up top they have to be very good, that or you need a midfielder that can chip in 20 a season. To be honest with experience, and if he stays on the left, Bale could probably be a 15 goal a season winger..

We look to be targeting a lot of young players, taking a more long term approach. If we're going to spend ?ú50 million I'd much rather take Vertonghen, Remy, Leandro, Vukisic + winger + goalkeeper than just Ade and one more top name.

Bentley, Jenas, Gio, Kranjcar, Defoe, Nelsen, Pienaar, Gomes, Townsend to leave, possibly Gallas and Saha as well. Hudd will be given a chance to come back and prove himself, but it will be hard for him to get into the team.

Oxymoron.

The best that can be said for 99.999999% of ITK is that, like a stopped clock, it has to be right eventually.

Well he called Jol getting sacked about 2 hours before it had been mentioned anywhere else which was completely out of the blue, and various other things - definitely has contacts. He only appears now and again, not like a lot of the new breed ITK who pop up every 5 minutes soon as we are linked with someone.....

JJetset is the only reliable ITK, but the stupid mods on SC have said he can only post under the Goat's name from now on(an account that anyone can post under basically)

Who: Dragon1
When: 19th May
Where: FTL

One of the strikers will be leandro demao,pleat who has Levys ear tosss over him we have been close to a deal before
Remy prob the other one they love there stats and Remy scored most headers in top euro leagues in. 2011

to be an ITK is it obligatory to be poor at spelling and grammar??

JJetset is the only reliable ITK, but the stupid mods on SC have said he can only post under the Goat's name from now on(an account that anyone can post under basically)

I saw that, normally the fella that runs the thing is pretty good and grounded but that doesn't make any sense.

I'm thinking that we could be playing 442 next season if we are to sign both Remy and Leandro. Maybe VDV alongside Parker/Sandro in centre with Modric being sold abroad?

Playing VDV in the centre of midfield would be utter stupidity total disaster, he plays in the hole or nowhere, I dont even like it when he plays wide right, not disciplined enough and too slow, hes important to us where he is, if we play 4-4-2 then he as to go.

Because when he posts info he keeps getting bombarded with more questions and it's not fair on him.

I know, pathetic excuse right.

Manuel Fernandez released by Besiktas. They love signing players in Turkey, not so keen on paying their wages though.

again do you know there is a contract offer on the table, no you dont, its your opinion he doesnt care, unless of course you actually know the guy which you dont

he said himself that there has been an offer on the table and he doesnt want to sign it yet

Hope Modric doesn't leave. Love seeing the guy play. But you must feel that all this will make him want to leave.

Back