• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
£60m-£65m spent? Cant see how we'll afford that....we're probably looking at £10m -£15m net arent we? That means you'd have to sell £50m of players!

Since the end of season 2010-11, we have sold:

Crouch - £12m
Keane - £3.5m
Palacios - £6m
Pav - £8m
Hutton - £3m
Crunchie - £6m
Charlie - £6m

And over the same period, as far as I can tell, we have only bought:

Parker - £5m
Coulibaly - £2m

We are also likely to sell:

Bentley
Jenas
Gomes
GDS
Bassong
Pienaar

Which could raise a further £15-20m.

Obviously, transfer dealing doesn't work exactly like that. But it gives you an idea of what sort of figure might be available.

Actually, I did neglect to add something. We also raised another £3-5m (depending on reports) from the sale of Jamie O'Hara to Wolves!

GK: Friedel

RB: Walker
CB: Vertonghen
CB: Caulker
LB: Alvaro P

CDM: Sandro
RCM: Modric
LCM: Sigurdsson

RW: Gareth Bale
LW: Oscar
ST: Adebayor

I like some of your choices,but I'm not sure about watching Bale on the right on a regular basis. Has to be LW for me

Date: 3rd July 2012
ITK: The Goat
Player: Villas Boas Targets

Heard that Sturridge and Moutinho are AVB's priorities. Verts should still happen and Oscar is on our list buts it's likely either/or with him or Sig, not both.

James Henry Cross ‏@SportsAgentJHC
Daniel Sturridge supposedly got Meningitis. Hope he makes a swift recovery. #cfc

Date: 3rd July 2012
ITK: The Goat
Player: Villas Boas Targets

Heard that Sturridge and Moutinho are AVB's priorities. Verts should still happen and Oscar is on our list buts it's likely either/or with him or Sig, not both.

Adebayor,Sturridge,Moutinho (if Modric leaves),Vertonghen would be a decent window indeed. Through in a new GK (Lloris) or a young back-up (Butland?) would make it even better for me

would there be anything wrong with signing Moutinho even if Modric stays?

Bale...........Adebayor.......Sturridge
......Modric.............Moutinho
.................Sandro

Back