• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On an ITK note, another thing that JJetSet got spot on. Been traveling and only occasionally checking forums, what happened with him over at SC or wherever he posts? Will he stop posting ITK stuff now? Seemed to be the most knowledgeable of any of them these days.

On an ITK note, another thing that JJetSet got spot on. Been traveling and only occasionally checking forums, what happened with him over at SC or wherever he posts? Will he stop posting ITK stuff now? Seemed to be the most knowledgeable of any of them these days.

He will no longer be posting ITK on SC. @jetsetyid looks like it could be him.

brilliant news for Chris Hughton =D>

Great for Hughton, and also qutie a coup for McNally, the Norwich CEO.

Apparently when Holt's agent said he would hand in a transfer request McNally said 'Go ahead, I won't lose any sleep over it.'

I actually quite like that he had the confidence to say that, and ultimately got the conclusion he wanted. It's pretty cool.

Great for Hughton, and also qutie a coup for McNally, the Norwich CEO.

Apparently when Holt's agent said he would hand in a transfer request McNally said 'Go ahead, I won't lose any sleep over it.'

I actually quite like that he had the confidence to say that, and ultimately got the conclusion he wanted. It's pretty cool.

i didnt know that about the the CEO....Levy is impressed:)

He will no longer be posting ITK on SC. @jetsetyid looks like it could be him.

Cheers :)

-Only one announcement today
-No chance about Sigurdsson being in Liverpool and ready for them
-Oscar link legit

The best Liverpool itk is also saying that Sigurdsson will end up at Spurs.

Blackburn have completed the signing of Fabio Nunes and are close to capturing Dan Gosling, remember him? :lol: Too good for Everton. eh?

EPL Talk @epltalk

Gylfi Sigurdsson will be revealed as Andre Villas-Boas's first signing at Spurs later today.

EPL Talk @epltalk

Gylfi Sigurdsson will be revealed as Andre Villas-Boas's first signing at Spurs later today.

:lol: just tinking about KD's reaction to this latest snippet, I dont think he can take anymore highs and lows can he?

edit: Ah you beat me to it KD, that's far more restrained than I was expecting !

Confused, why has he stopped.

Don't tell me he wants to be famous and opened his own twitter account, please GHod don't tell me that. =;

It was the mods there that wanted him to stop posting in their daily discussion thread. That has now become a full-on spam thread instead as both JJetset and Akqayid have started using twitter. SC want all ITK posted as snippets in their read only forum.

Back