• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daniel Levy continued: "We are constantly looking to move the Club forward. It is important that we now look to develop the potential within the squads at all levels, whilst strengthening the First Team in the summer in key positions with players who will become part of the future success of the Club.”

every agent of an over 24 yr old starts to cry

ahhhh what a shame for him.

Name some young cb's that are good? ohhhh i'm at work but this bricks exciting.

Lascelles was mentioned earlier, 18 years old. I thought people mentioned he played as CB on here, but I'm not entirely sure I remember.

ahhhh what a shame for him.

Name some young cb's that are good? ohhhh i'm at work but this bricks exciting.

hopefully with the cb's and goalkeeper the age range is extended a bit because in these two positions experience accounts for a lot

Icelander and Ganter are very quiet :-k

Maybe they are scouring newsnow for more ITK info ?

Hahaha, nice one. You got it spot on. Caught me red handed with my hand in the ITK cookie jar. Oh the shame...and misery.

Look mate, as I stated a while back, I'm no ITK. There is no contact to ring up, director to play golf with or a sister of a wife of a friend of cab driver who leaks information to me.

Iceland is a small country(technically on the same tectonic plate as the U.S. so maybe you were on to something there...) and since Gylfi's transfer rumours started popping up, this was part of nearly every conversation. Last week I met an acquintance of mine, who is a close family member of Gylfi. We're not friends, we don't hang out, but we know each other and when we happen to meet, we always have a quick chat and catch up. He told me that Gylfi had already signed a deal, but
couldn't tell me which club it was. Fair enough.

So I thought, hey, this is news, maybe other Spurs fans would like to know about this in the TRANSFER RUMOUR thread on GG. Now, maybe he was trumping me, who knows. Maybe Gylfi had given his word but decided to wait after Liverpool came in with another offer. Maybe he signed a deal a long time ago and is waiting for AVB to be announced. Who knows.

Anyways, now that AVB is on board, hopefully we'll be seeing movement on the transfer front. If I happen to come by any more information, you'll be the first to know Wriggly, I'll make sure of that mate. No worries. Now please tell me how to donate a pound to the site since you won our little bet..... ;)

Gylfi´s dag has confirmed Tottenham

Wriggly, now please STFU

Hahaha, nice one. You got it spot on. Caught me red handed with my hand in the ITK cookie jar. Oh the shame...and misery.

Look mate, as I stated a while back, I'm no ITK. There is no contact to ring up, director to play golf with or a sister of a wife of a friend of cab driver who leaks information to me.

Iceland is a small country(technically on the same tectonic plate as the U.S. so maybe you were on to something there...) and since Gylfi's transfer rumours started popping up, this was part of nearly every conversation. Last week I met an acquintance of mine, who is a close family member of Gylfi. We're not friends, we don't hang out, but we know each other and when we happen to meet, we always have a quick chat and catch up. He told me that Gylfi had already signed a deal, but
couldn't tell me which club it was. Fair enough.

So I thought, hey, this is news, maybe other Spurs fans would like to know about this in the TRANSFER RUMOUR thread on GG. Now, maybe he was trumping me, who knows. Maybe Gylfi had given his word but decided to wait after Liverpool came in with another offer. Maybe he signed a deal a long time ago and is waiting for AVB to be announced. Who knows.

Anyways, now that AVB is on board, hopefully we'll be seeing movement on the transfer front. If I happen to come by any more information, you'll be the first to know Wriggly, I'll make sure of that mate. No worries. Now please tell me how to donate a pound to the site since you won our little bet..... ;)

Please dont tell us anymore, we hear enough from the hairdressers dog, we really dont need to know anymore. I'm not sure they have the donation's setup yet, but when they do I'll be the first to hunt you down for that very valuable pound. Thank your chickens I made it fun and didnt bet you with a large amount ;)

Back