• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if they buy Dembele, Chelsea wont bother with Modric imv, even though Abramovich apparently loves Modric in a Torres kind of way

Luuk De Jong 'dreams' of Bayern switch

The young Netherlands international has made no secret of his desire to play for the German giants one day, as he prepares for an influx of offers come his way this summer

Luuk de Jong has confessed that it would be a dream come true if he were to complete a move to Bayern Munich this summer.

The 21-year-old was in scintillating form for Twente during 2011-12, scoring 25 goals in the Eredivisie to help his side claim a top-six finish and book a place in Netherlands' 23-man squad for Euro 2012.

Now currently preparing to make his bow at this summer's European Championship, De Jong admits the idea of plying his trade at the Allianz Arena represents a cherished ambition of his.

"Bayern Munich are a fantastic club. It is my dream to one day play for them," De Jong told Bild.

Bayern's pursuit of a new striker has been widely documented, following their disappointment in the Bundesliga and the Champions League final.

Goal.com exclusively revealed on Tuesday that De Jong tops Bayern's wishlist this summer, along with Emirates Marketing Project's Edin Dzeko, who they are purported to have enquired about.

Nonetheless, De Jong insists he is not feeling pressured by mounting interest from other clubs, as he explained he will evaluate a possible departure only if he is presented with an offer.

"I know there are a number of clubs interested in me," he added. "I have a three-year contract in Enschede, but if an interesting offer comes then I will certainly think about it."

De Jong will be vying for a place in attack when Netherlands kick off their Euro 2012 campaign against 1992 winners Denmark on June 9.

goal.com 100% read message boards.

a pi$$ed off Lukaku.....

Romelu Lukaku felt no joy at Chelsea's Champions League win

Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku has said he can take no satisfaction in his club's Champions League and FA Cup triumphs because he did not play a significant part in them.

The Belgium international joined Chelsea from Anderlecht in August for ?ú20m but has made just four starts.

The 19-year-old also admitted he could be forced out on loan next season.
"I don't like people talking to me about the Champions League. It wasn't me, but my team that won," he said.

"When [Salomon] Kalou put the cup on my lap in the bus I asked him to take it away immediately. I didn't want to touch it because just as with the Champions League I had no part in it at all," he told De Standaard newspaper.

"Chelsea really wanted me last summer and paid a lot for me but after a while I thought, are you just throwing money around?"

Lukaku, who is yet to score for the Blues, will seek talks with the new Chelsea boss before deciding on his future.

"During the conversation with the manager I will see whether he's serious about me or not. If not, I will go away on loan. I have to play," he added

---------

Can't help but feel glad that he's tinkled off, what did he expect when he chose to join Chelsea? Glory-hunting little brick.

Well, huge brick.

Romelu-Lukaku-1.jpg

SkyBet says a lot of bets have gone in on Graeme Jones as next Swansea manager. Betting now suspended.

If he knows the system well and the players know him well then they should be fine.

i think thats why Swansea have gone for him....someone who knows the club, the principles, all making a smooth transition. Its admirable from the Swans and i hope very much they do well next season

THFC News ‏@THFC_Rumours

Joe Cole has reportedly been handed planning permission on a house near Chigwell, possible move for him next week #thfc

--------------

THFC News ‏@THFC_Rumours

Barcelona have told #thfc that Afellay will cost them 7million euros #coys #yidarmy

--------------------

THFC News ‏@THFC_Rumours

Alright tweeps, Vertonghen has been spotted in Chigwell for his medical, deal to be completed tomorrow #thfc #yidarmy

--------------

And finally:

THFC News ‏@THFC_Rumours

Considering terminating this account, all I ever receive is abuse for what I tweet

:ross:

I LoL'd at that last tweet too...what was funny was he tweeted that BEFORE all the ones above lol numpty

'Norwich manager Paul Lambert has offered his resignation amid interest from Aston Villa.
But City are not accepting his offer whilst talks with Villa are ongoing'

Not sure what going on.. 8-[

ive never seen so much hype and waiting for a signing since Rebrov and Mido

Vert is bound to be a carthorse for us

give me a stealth like Modric type signing anyday of the week

how the fcuk did Levy keep the Modric deal quiet....how?????????????????

really? just them two for you??

happens every summer window for me

'Norwich manager Paul Lambert has offered his resignation amid interest from Aston Villa.
But City are not accepting his offer whilst talks with Villa are ongoing'

Not sure what going on.. 8-[

Norwich would like him to stay and if not get some serious compensation.

7m euro for Affelay.

Would be a bigger bargain than the ?ú8m for VDV.

Maybe VDV could convince him to come here. Metro story

I've seen not a whole lot of this guy. He doesn't seem to get his game for Barca very often. That's no shame I know. Is he the real deal?

Back