• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last weekend there were ITKs saying the Vertonghen deal was done and dusted

He still isn't here

These people are liars

I know you know, but now you definitely know you know.

Liars and w*nkers.

Its all speculation and whispers... No one really knows anything till its official when the rest of us find out.

I do believe it'll be done by tomorrow or saturday tho. Makes sense that he comes UK a day or 2 before the rest of his Belgium teammates to seal the deal with Spurs

The medical is today, provided he's been allowed to leave the Belgian camp. I don't expect any announcement till next week.

THFC News ‏@THFC_Rumours

Joe Cole has reportedly been handed planning permission on a house near Chigwell, possible move for him next week #thfc

--------------

THFC News ‏@THFC_Rumours

Barcelona have told #thfc that Afellay will cost them 7million euros #coys #yidarmy

--------------------

THFC News ‏@THFC_Rumours

Alright tweeps, Vertonghen has been spotted in Chigwell for his medical, deal to be completed tomorrow #thfc #yidarmy

--------------

And finally:

THFC News ‏@THFC_Rumours

Considering terminating this account, all I ever receive is abuse for what I tweet

:ross:

From the last two days:

archibald said:
few bits to do but as reported in the press is comin ahead of the national team..

Mystery said:
Vertonghen, as most of you are aware, is done and dusted, and will be at HH tomorrow for a medical.

POTL said:
Enough of all the cryptic and the endless thread messages etc.
Vertonghen The Spur. Spelt out for you all.

POTL

Rebrab said:
Vert is go

jermaine_defoe said:
First ITK for over half a year and its a good one.

I can bet my life on it Vertonghen will be a Tottenham player my source is 100% certain and believes he is going to be a future star for us!

Akqayid said:
Will be on OS before weekend.

Should have permission to annouce before friendly.

Grey Fox said:
You might want to get your stamp ready Stoof! Verts should be finalised while here for the England game if the club get permission from Belgium FA to interrupt training etc.

wpd659 said:
Have heard Vertonghen is still being worked on but a fee has been agreed in princible! But still work to do so not done yet! Just down to how long payments are over and other add ons! Was talk yesterday of a medical being arranged for wednesday/thursday but was only a rumor was not confirmed!

Agent_ITK said:
Vertonghen medical on Thursday.

Lambert 'offers' his resignation to Norwich, who rejected it. Anyone know how this works? Can your employer refuse to let you resign? How does this affect compensation? Seems odd that he would want to resign to stop Villa paying Norwich compo.

ive never seen so much hype and waiting for a signing since Rebrov and Mido

Vert is bound to be a carthorse for us

give me a stealth like Modric type signing anyday of the week

how the fcuk did Levy keep the Modric deal quiet....how?????????????????

ive never seen so much hype and waiting for a signing since Rebrov and Mido

Vert is bound to be a carthorse for us

give me a stealth like Modric type signing anyday of the week

how the fcuk did Levy keep the Modric deal quiet....how?????????????????

No mouthy agents involved?

a pi$$ed off Lukaku.....

Romelu Lukaku felt no joy at Chelsea's Champions League win

Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku has said he can take no satisfaction in his club's Champions League and FA Cup triumphs because he did not play a significant part in them.

The Belgium international joined Chelsea from Anderlecht in August for ?ú20m but has made just four starts.

The 19-year-old also admitted he could be forced out on loan next season.
"I don't like people talking to me about the Champions League. It wasn't me, but my team that won," he said.

"When [Salomon] Kalou put the cup on my lap in the bus I asked him to take it away immediately. I didn't want to touch it because just as with the Champions League I had no part in it at all," he told De Standaard newspaper.

"Chelsea really wanted me last summer and paid a lot for me but after a while I thought, are you just throwing money around?"

Lukaku, who is yet to score for the Blues, will seek talks with the new Chelsea boss before deciding on his future.

"During the conversation with the manager I will see whether he's serious about me or not. If not, I will go away on loan. I have to play," he added

---------

Luuk De Jong 'dreams' of Bayern switch

The young Netherlands international has made no secret of his desire to play for the German giants one day, as he prepares for an influx of offers come his way this summer

Luuk de Jong has confessed that it would be a dream come true if he were to complete a move to Bayern Munich this summer.

The 21-year-old was in scintillating form for Twente during 2011-12, scoring 25 goals in the Eredivisie to help his side claim a top-six finish and book a place in Netherlands' 23-man squad for Euro 2012.

Now currently preparing to make his bow at this summer's European Championship, De Jong admits the idea of plying his trade at the Allianz Arena represents a cherished ambition of his.

"Bayern Munich are a fantastic club. It is my dream to one day play for them," De Jong told Bild.

Bayern's pursuit of a new striker has been widely documented, following their disappointment in the Bundesliga and the Champions League final.

Goal.com exclusively revealed on Tuesday that De Jong tops Bayern's wishlist this summer, along with Emirates Marketing Project's Edin Dzeko, who they are purported to have enquired about.

Nonetheless, De Jong insists he is not feeling pressured by mounting interest from other clubs, as he explained he will evaluate a possible departure only if he is presented with an offer.

"I know there are a number of clubs interested in me," he added. "I have a three-year contract in Enschede, but if an interesting offer comes then I will certainly think about it."

De Jong will be vying for a place in attack when Netherlands kick off their Euro 2012 campaign against 1992 winners Denmark on June 9.

a pi$$ed off Lukaku.....

Romelu Lukaku felt no joy at Chelsea's Champions League win

Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku has said he can take no satisfaction in his club's Champions League and FA Cup triumphs because he did not play a significant part in them.

The Belgium international joined Chelsea from Anderlecht in August for £20m but has made just four starts.

The 19-year-old also admitted he could be forced out on loan next season.
"I don't like people talking to me about the Champions League. It wasn't me, but my team that won," he said.

"When [Salomon] Kalou put the cup on my lap in the bus I asked him to take it away immediately. I didn't want to touch it because just as with the Champions League I had no part in it at all," he told De Standaard newspaper.

"Chelsea really wanted me last summer and paid a lot for me but after a while I thought, are you just throwing money around?"

Lukaku, who is yet to score for the Blues, will seek talks with the new Chelsea boss before deciding on his future.

"During the conversation with the manager I will see whether he's serious about me or not. If not, I will go away on loan. I have to play," he added

---------

Would really like to take a punt at lukaku. Think he could be a decent striker given the chance

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

Would really like to take a punt at lukaku. Think he could be a decent striker given the chance

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

im not so sure, but considering we barely have any strikers right now, any body is a useful body up front

Sent from my old battered Toshiba Satellite pro using a manky keyboard 3

Back