• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely not, because Norwich has refused to let him speak to villa.

If they were looking for serious compensation, then they would have to at least talk to Villa.

All part of the negotiations. Lambert resigning being his way of telling them to let him go.

Maybe VDV could convince him to come here. Metro story

I've seen not a whole lot of this guy. He doesn't seem to get his game for Barca very often. That's no shame I know. Is he the real deal?

if its between us three, the i a, guessing arsenal. however might depend on if van persie stays

if its between us three, the i a, guessing arsenal. however might depend on if van persie stays

I guess Barca only want €7M because he is on big wages. Giving him a ?ú4M or so signing on fee might make it doable, but he is still high risk, he looked good last night though, makes me wonder if Barca know his injury is likely to go again.

Depends on if you mean for Chelsea or not.. De Bruyne and Courtois all played double figures, Courtois was crucial in Atletico Madrids season and got a Europa League medal last year. For Chelsea? He's not going to get ahead of Cech regardless of what he does. Lukaku got into double figures last season with 12 games for Chelsea, with a fresh new manager who knows?

De Bruye will probably be sent out on loan again with all the new signings.

yep, i meant chelsea.

surprised about Lukaku's figures. can't be 12 starts though. no goals, certainly.

my point is, unless you're a top-line, a-game, go-to player you won't get many games there.

We should sign Ronaldinho.
He would be a big name signing to keep the likes of Bale and Modric to stay.

Maybe VDV could convince him to come here. Metro story

I've seen not a whole lot of this guy. He doesn't seem to get his game for Barca very often. That's no shame I know. Is he the real deal?

Was out injured for 7 months. Has came back to full fitness recently, it would be a gamble but the boy is class.

Keano on SC said:

I have some of the most depressing/boring info ever..

3 Guesses who Harry is 200% intrested in bringing to WHL this summer.This info is from the horses mouth (well as good as)

Clue

Russian bubble blowing has been

My sauce is Coles brother in law so i'd say he's rather bias

Affelay is the gamble we need to take. Sure he has had the injury problem, but an injury free Affelay is the man and ?ú7m is a fudging steal. Like Wriggly said, even more so than VDV

I guess there's a bit of a risk with Affelay though given that a knee injury kept him out of pretty much the whole of last season

From wiki:

Van der Vaart suffered a serious knee injury and was out for several months. Shortly after returning to action, he re-injured the same knee on 2 April 2002, requiring an operation that involved the removal of his entire meniscus. He missed the rest of the season and finished with fourteen goals.

Serious injuries doesn't necessarily mean that much long term. Depends on the individual and how well he looks after himself.

Lukaku and ?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú for Luka.

Put Courtois into the deal also, especially now that Cech signed a new year 4 year contract last week

I do though think that Courtois will go or stay at Ath Madrid as part of them trying for Falcao.

Infact could see a Courtois and Lukaku on loan and Torres move for Falcao transfer.

unknown itk from twitter :lol:

Erin McGuire ‏@ErinMcGuire_10
Just seen 2 range rovers on Tottenham High Road coming from Spurs way.. 1 is brand new & the other is personally designed.. Footballers!!

^ ive been hearing that Falcao is owned by a 3rd party similar to how Tevez was - not sure if it's true but a player plus cash deal would be out of the question in that case, would it not ?

Back