• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Guys, i know Dempsey can score goals, but did he start up front at Fulham ?

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

_____Dembele Sandro
Dempsey Sigurdsson Bale
________Adebayor

?

I would say Dempsey is more flexible than van der vaart. Can play left right or centre, also he can consistently last 90 mins. Van der vaart much better on the ball, for me Dempsey comes across a bit clumsy on the ball when he's outside the box but he has a great goal record.

And fitter, which will suit AVB...

1 hr, we are leavingf this very very late to get moutinho in.

na na na na na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaa

RAFA VAN DER VAART

VAN DER VAART

RAFA VAN DER VAART!

What really worries me more is the deal and transfer fee seemed set and agreed yet it was personal terms that blocked a move, now if the player is to be believed in all he has said, he wanted to hook up with AVB again and wanted the move, so how bad could how package have been for him not to come??

Was the fee actually agreed? Cant believe after he was supposed to be our marquee signing, that we would then offer him the peanuts if the case. I'm more inclined
to believe that Levy was penny pinching on the fee.

I think I'm more tinkled off that there are 3 games gone (including tomorrows) and our squad isn't settled. Last season we missed the champions league by 1 point. I've paid a season ticket for 19 games not 16.

I agree with the that.

I'm thinking that the Dempsey deal is BECAUSE we have Moutinho. Our basket is now full but Levy grabbed a last minute deal on the way to the checkout. It's like one of those "we see you've bought XXXXX, other purchasers have also bought a clint dempsey.............."

He scored 23 goals last season including 17 in the league (the same as Ade), why the late for him on this forum

It's not hate, he's just nowhere near the standard we have got rid of, the anger is aimed at small-time Levy making a quick buck as usual with no regard for the team. Notice AVB didn't want him when at Chelsea

Back