• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Tottenham transfer policy:

21680489.jpg

What makes you so adamant Ganter?
I can't see VDV leaving without a big name to replace him. Yes, we have Sigurdsson - but we've also let go of more attacking midfielders such as Kranjcar in the last few months so little cover in that area.

Eleven - AVB will rub a horse's placenta over everyone's bumps at half time, giving them supernatural powers to go out and win every single game

Wow, 11, I know they arent all permanent, but thats got to be a fair bit off the wage bill.

I dont know about being a long day...its going to be a long season!

I still can't get my head round why it is always left until the last minute? Surely it's foolish to sell any big name player without having time to line anyone up as a replacement?? So approaching players this afternoon seems a waste of time to me. We are now also in that position with VdV going...we have very very little time to sort his replacement (not Sigurdsson!)

I don't think we letplayers go without having a replacement lined up. But I'm sure just like a club has several 'agreements' in place so does a player. So it is like one big game of musical chairs. Unfortunately Ley isn't very good at it and we usually get left without a chair when the music stops, just because he won once he thinks he is great at it

Jenas going to Sunderland? Another one going. Will we have 25 players left?

Well at least we made a profit on Rafa.

I knew this was going to happen once AVB took charge tbh. Levy saw it as the last window where we could extort a good amount of ££££ for a player that's approaching 30 and probably doesn't fit into AVB's style of play and tactics.

What's funny is that the people who are really gutted by this are the same people who seem to rate AVB very highly and don't have much time for redknapp.

Classic DL - knows the price of everything but the value of very little

What an extraordinary quote given what time it is! I personally think you should've waited until after the deadline. Again, blown away by the timing as much as the opinion...

Back