• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

chill...

VDV going means Mautinho nailed on!

Lloris should be done today

I can bet we will also sign a player tonight

CHILL PEOPLE #LEVYTIME

I take it hamburg is some dutch variation of burger king?

Not sure why sky feel that it is big news...ive had plenty of junk food for breakfast

Re: Deadline Day - One Signing

If we're only allowed one then for me it has to be a goal scoring winger.

Willian or Dzagoev.

Unrealistically I'd say Hulk.

Willian who averages 3 goals a season and Dzagoev who is primarily an ACM?

VDV gone?!? WTF. Not happy.

This means this summer we've lost all three players we had that were/had been world class: King, Modric, VDV.

Only upside I guess this means there is a huge signing on the books today. Well. At least we can dream.

Danny Rose out of loan.

Assuming VDV is def gone too, how many players have left the club since July 1st?

chill...

VDV going means Mautinho nailed on!

Lloris should be done today

I can bet we will also sign a player tonight

CHILL PEOPLE #LEVYTIME

Agreed.

No way we would let VDV leave unless we had major incoming.

Likeable player, but in a way, pleased VdV's going/gone. Never offered enough for someone supposedly occupying one of the two forward positions (but generally wasting any ability he did have, and leaving Adebayor stranded up front, by taking the ball off the centre backs). Quite frankly, was never going to be fit enough to contribute enough in the areas which mattered.

VDV gone. fudge it. A departure of Ginola proportions. We are going to regret this big time.

Danny Rose out of loan.

Assuming VDV is def gone too, how many players have left the club since July 1st?
Eleven - AVB will rub a horse's placenta over everyone's bumps at half time, giving them supernatural powers to go out and win every single game

Well now Carrolls out of the picture, i'm stumped who will be our late 10.55am loan deal. Carlton Cole?

I'm really sad about VDV - there better be a Willian or Moutinho type of quality player coming in! I'd love it if Berbatov re-signed too!

I DON'T KNOW WHY I DO IT TO MYSELF!!

Like many, I've been lurking on this thread for weeks, sifting through the crap and basically treating it as THE place for transfer gossip / rumours / ITKs before SSN and Beeb.

Without even posting i've had the rollercoaster of emotions...when will Ade sign...are we getting Lloris...why are we bothering with Hulk or Llorente etc etc.

Now i'm seeing VdV is off!!!! I'm now starting to side with those pessimists who think this will be a very very disappointing day. :(

I still can't get my head round why it is always left until the last minute? Surely it's foolish to sell any big name player without having time to line anyone up as a replacement?? So approaching players this afternoon seems a waste of time to me. We are now also in that position with VdV going...we have very very little time to sort his replacement (not Sigurdsson!)

Back