• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Unfortunately (in my view at least) i don't think there is any chance Berbatov will come to us. i think he is going to Fulham partly because of Martin Jol. I have an uneasy feeling we are not going to get another striker in, which after seeing Defoe play the lone striker so far, would worry me.

Very sad about VDV, but we will have great memories to treasure. A truly special player

Terrible, terrible news - massive void that will cost us points this season unless we have something special lined up

Anyone got a link to VDV going?

Sad if true but he has always said he wanted to return to Hamburg at some point and you can't begrudge the guy his dream move.

Re: Deadline Day - One Signing

If we're only allowed one then for me it has to be a goal scoring winger.

Willian or Dzagoev.

Unrealistically I'd say Hulk.

Hamburg confirm vdv is on his way for a medical. Cheers for the memories Rafa.

Ssn now building on the Berbatov rumour.

Vdv apparently off, came earlier than other players, took his stuff and left after five minutes.

Anyone got a link to VDV going?

Sad if true but he has always said he wanted to return to Hamburg at some point and you can't begrudge the guy his dream move.

hamburg say medical today

Sylvita tweeted the Bild story

seems done to me

So gutted about VDV, truly big game player and seemed to love it here.

Assume we are clearing decks for an incoming midfielder.

Back