• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

You can pretty much bet your left nut that Berba would be back if Levy wanted it. The profit margin would be too much for him to ignore

And let's be honest, who wouldn't cheer if he scored? I for one would and I can't stand the cnut

I think I've set myself up for disappointment today, somehow I've set my heart on Mountinho and Lloris signing, so if they don't....

Also think we need another striker tbh, if Ade gets injured and is out for a couple of months, then we're in trouble. However if the two above are signed it doesn't leave much in the piggy bank for a striker.

What if we sign Berbs and he holds a press conference where he apologizes and promises to make up for it on the pitch, before taking a brick on a scum shirt. Would we be happy to sign him then?

Boss: Another Berbatov twist?

Sir Alex Ferguson has wished Dimitar Berbatov well - but does not think the Bulgarian is certain to join Fulham yet.

The striker has undergone a medical with Martin Jol's side and will depart Old Trafford before the deadline but there could be yet another twist regarding his future.

"Dimitar was always going to be going," admitted the boss. "I said last year he'd be leaving at the end of the season. He's not gone yet, though. I don't know anything about it.

"There has not been any contact from him. We thought he was in Italy, but it turned out he isn't. He could be anywhere. I really mean that. I wouldn't be surprised if he's at Tottenham. There are rumours going around. I do not think it's settled at Fulham, put it that way.

"He's a very talented player and his contribution is good, particularly at home. He's the only player to score a hat-trick against Liverpool for United. When we changed our game, it didn't suit him. We started to play with more speed. Wherever he goes, he'll do well."

There is unlikely to be any other activity around Old Trafford before the deadline on Friday night.

"There will not be any more business today," stressed Sir Alex. "There's no need to loan today. We can do that seven days after the deadline. There are one or two players we need to get out on loan - younger players - but we don't have to make a decision on that at the moment."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...g/sir-alex-ferguson-on-berbatov-transfer.aspx

Immature ? Naive ? Stupid ? Gullable ? I cannot believe some of the BS I have read on here over the last few days.

All ITKs know feck all

Levy is doing what is right for the club - personally and business / professionally. How do we not know that Lyon are not trying to screw us for a few more million ?

Why do some on here immediately say oh it must be bad Daniel screwing Lyon.

Grow up boys - smell the coffee - dont believe the BS and have some trust.

Discuss - Yes

But dont act as if you are ITK or playing FM or CM and acting as if you know more or better than Levy or AVB.

I have supported Spurs for nearly 50 years and never believe the hype until Tottenham Hotspur FC confirm something.

Oh and by the way for those that remember Goonbasher from days of old, this is me. And The Welsh Wizard ? Is not Gareth Bale but the original one Cliff Jones.

*Clappy Smilie* =D>

Villa appear to have agreed a deal with Fulham for dempsey (why the fudge would he go there?)

Back