• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Steve Bartram ‏@stevebartram1

SAF on Berbatov: "It wouldn't surprise me if he's at Tottenham. I don't think he's certain to go to Fulham, put it that way."

Allardyce basically just said what i thought happened regarding carroll.

Asked if Carroll needed convincing to move to London, Allardyce stated that it was hard to convince Carroll to leave Liverpool until it was made very clear to him by liverpool that he won't be getting any game time and isn't in their plans recently. Seems Rodgers outburst did exactly what he intended it to do.

SAF on Berbatov: "It wouldn't surprise me if he's at Tottenham. I don't think he's certain to go to Fulham, put it that way."

pardon me? the return of dimi? Arcspace is about to unload.

If we got Berbatov and Adebayor combined for less than £10m it would be incredible

fudge no. llorente all over that traitor berbatov please daniel.

can anybody pm me a decent "river" for outside of UK for SSN?

They had a live audio feed on the site a while a go but can t find it

If Dimi comes in at 5 million we have 2 top strikers on the books that fit the AVB system. He is a Danchev of the highest order but feck it I am happy at the thought of him signing today.

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce talkign about Andy Carroll on Sky Sports News: "Andy was pleased to choose us ahead of a number of other clubs and I'm glad to say we've got a top quality player for West Ham. I first tried a long time ago and it didn't look like happening but I'm glad it has.

"It is a massive bonus in our favour and a huge player in this division who scores goals and contributes to build up play. He can help us be a force in this league. We've added goals to the squad with Andy. This is a £35m player and he wants to get some football in and be successful. He wants to be ambitious and we can give him the chance to keep his England place.

"It took a lot of convincing for him to leave Liverpool. That was until it was made clear he would struggle to make the starting line-up. He will be in the squad for the game tomorrow."

Allardyce basically just said what i thought happened regarding carroll.

Asked if Carroll needed convincing to move to London, Allardyce stated that it was hard to convince Carroll to leave Liverpool until it was made very clear to him by liverpool that he won't be getting any game time and isn't in their plans recently. Seems Rodgers outburst did exactly what he intended it to do.

Which just makes Rodgers seem an even bigger fool. He stated publically about a week ago that he would have to be an idiot to consider allowing a £35m asset to go out on loan just 18 months after he was purchased - In the aftermath of Saudi Sportswashing Machine's alleged cheeky bid. Looking for Sturridge on loan now as well.......strange collective of talents in their forward line if he goes on loan, 2 incredibly greedy players and in Sturridge's case, braindead in terms of basic football intelligence too.

Some Gooner reckons he saw David Villa at Barcelona airport boarding a flight to London and asked if he was joining the scum, Villa apparently just smiled back.

ssn just had pictures of VDV arriving at the Spurs lodge.

I'm watching SSN at work which is pretty risky. I was given a heads up by the i.t guys that my usage in regards to surfing the web (of course football in particular) was high so now i've taken my macbook to work and i'm surfing the web on that. My office is downstairs and i'm with one other person so every time i hear footsteps coming down i immediately lock it off in fear that it's my boss (who tbh is a nice guy and wouldn't care).

my floor manager who sits near me is off today yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! means i can scroll the net all day!! wahooooooooo

Back