• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Where did you see that?

BBC deadline day live text:

0906:

Italian football writer James Horncastle: "Deadline day promises surprises aplenty in Italy. Nicklas Bendtner is expected to undergo a medical and complete a season-long loan from Arsenal to champions Juventus with an option to buy reportedly set at €5m. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Bendtner has had the cheek to ask for the No.10 shirt left by departed legend Alessandro Del Piero. They will apparently refuse

Never known such arrogance from such an average player before

ssn just had pictures of VDV arriving at the Spurs lodge.

I'm watching SSN at work which is pretty risky. I was given a heads up by the i.t guys that my usage in regards to surfing the web (of course football in particular) was high so now i've taken my macbook to work and i'm surfing the web on that. My office is downstairs and i'm with one other person so every time i hear footsteps coming down i immediately lock it off in fear that it's my boss (who tbh is a nice guy and wouldn't care).

BBC deadline day live text:

0906:

Italian football writer James Horncastle: "Deadline day promises surprises aplenty in Italy. Nicklas Bendtner is expected to undergo a medical and complete a season-long loan from Arsenal to champions Juventus with an option to buy reportedly set at €5m. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Bendtner has had the cheek to ask for the No.10 shirt left by departed legend Alessandro Del Piero. They will apparently refuse

Never known such arrogance from such an average player before

Thats terrible, a bad start to his Juve Career.

ssn just had pictures of VDV arriving at the Spurs lodge.

I'm watching SSN at work which is pretty risky. I was given a heads up by the i.t guys that my usage in regards to surfing the web (of course football in particular) was high so now i've taken my macbook to work and i'm surfing the web on that. My office is downstairs and i'm with one other person so every time i hear footsteps coming down i immediately lock it off in fear that it's my boss (who tbh is a nice guy and wouldn't care).

Same here, Sat at the desk doing everything but work.

I understand the window closes tonight for english clubs but not anywhere else in Europe. Does that mean clubs can loan or buy a player from an english club in the next few days?

jamie jackson ‏@GuardianJamieJ

Ferguson just suggested Berbatov could be going to spurs #mufc #ffc #thfc

dan_bu ‏@dan_bu

A member of HSV's supervisory board just confirmed the van der Vaart transfer to "NDR 90,3". He's already on the plane to Hamburg.

I understand the window closes tonight for english clubs but not anywhere else in Europe. Does that mean clubs can loan or buy a player from an english club in the next few days?

Yes.

Partly because i didn't think the loan window was closed at the same time as the transfer window though.

Back