• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Its 11

I dont see Ramirez on their OS, how do we know its done.

Be interesting to see if their unwanted big wage players like Adam are willing to move.

I completely agree disagreements are common in the work place.

As you say, it is a WORKPLACE and not a bloody PLAYGROUND. If there was a disagreement (something there is no evidence for bar an anonymous teletext) I suspect it was nothing like handbags and toys being thrown around - rather a disagreement which would have then been resolved.

As an aside Im frankly appalled at the number of people jumping on this with relish "I believe that" "Doesnt surprise me" "That makes sense". Shame on you all.

You know about 5% of what is going on right now, same as me - just as it should be. Filling in the gaps with spurious rumour doesnt "make sense" at all. And the fact so many are so enthusiastic to jump on the idea of a rift within the management of our club is astonishing.

I'm still in the process of trying to catch up with this thread so haven't read past this post yet but I must quote this right now so it gets a bump into this page and hopefully (re)read by people.

Excellent post.

You are indeed correct!

Big signing in Parker on deadline day 31st August 2011
Big signing in van der Vaart on deadline day 31st August 2010
Important signing in Kranjcar on deadline day 1st September 2009

Lets make it 4 times on the trot!

People seem extremely eager to accept bad news as gospel. Sometimes good news too so they can be angry when it doesn't come off.

Lloris will sign, depends if that is "HIGH PROFILE" for some of you lot though. I think most of you/us want Moutinho tomorrow. But I'd be over the moon with Lloris, finally have that potentially "WORLD CLASS" goalkeeper that the top teams have and potentially our goalkeeper for 10+ years, a leader, a captain for his national team. I mean De Gea is potentially world class at United, Joe Hart at Emirates Marketing Project, Cech on his day is very good not been the same since the injury but still good.

You are indeed correct!

Rasiak, Campbell, Saha, Nelsen?

Lloris will sign, depends if that is "HIGH PROFILE" for some of you lot though. I think most of you/us want Moutinho tomorrow. But I'd be over the moon with Lloris, finally have that potentially "WORLD CLASS" goalkeeper that the top teams have and potentially our goalkeeper for 10+ years, a leader, a captain for his national team. I mean De Gea is potentially world class at United, Joe Hart at Emirates Marketing Project, Cech on his day is very good not been the same since the injury but still good.

I think Lloris would be a major signing. Would be delighted with him arriving and actually believe this is quite likely to happen.

People seem extremely eager to accept bad news as gospel. Sometimes good news too so they can be angry when it doesn't come off.

You are indeed correct!

Rasiak, Campbell, Saha, Nelsen?

:-k

Top headlines from the Telegraph:

Chelsea want £20 million Schurrle
Liverpool after Sturridge on loan
Man U want £22 million Javi Garcia

We're not in cl. It was always going to be difficult. I hope levy also looks at value (not cheap) players in the Epl to fill the gaps so that we have a squad with sufficient depth to challenge on all fronts.

So unless some bids come absolutely out of the blue, it's likely that we will complete the deal for Lloris, maybe get Moutinho, and then have a really bloated squad in certain positions that is completely unbalanced and some weaknesses not met.

Fair enough, there could be some surprises. And I'll be delighted if there will be. But to be honest it ain't looking great.

So unless some bids come absolutely out of the blue, it's likely that we will complete the deal for Lloris, maybe get Moutinho, and then have a really bloated squad in certain positions that is completely unbalanced and some weaknesses not met.

Fair enough, there could be some surprises. And I'll be delighted if there will be. But to be honest it ain't looking great.

So just like last year and the year before that?

Seems to just be the done thing..

Back