• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

i agree its imperfect but thats the way it is. believe it or not.

want to bet that we will have Mautinho or Willain gift wrapped for him this time tomorrow?

Dembele was a good buy, AVB knows football, even if that it was pitched to him to sign him, it would have been stupid to turn it down.

even though that maybe, and that´s a very fudging remote looking maybe, do you honestly think that we will let this window go without buying any of our new manager´s targets? REALLY?? SERIOUSLY??

Archibald: Tomorrow will be mayhem I expect. Not sure on ins(1 maybe 2) but a fair few out!

Think JJ gets good info (though I wish he wouldn't publicize things like fall outs). But it's an easy guess. AVB has been desperate for Moutinho for years, and tbh I do think we COULD afford the 30m if the wages are reasonable and we are willing to take losses on our deadwood just to get them out the door. But I think we are being too stubborn here and refusing to take the losses and refusing to pay a similar amount as what we received for Modric, since Moutinho is still a downgrade.

We should just take the hit imo - doesn't look good when we overpay, but it's better than paying for players the manager doesn't like *coughRemycough*.

The only thing I would say is that if JJetSet was genuinely close to the club, enough to pick up info, I don't think the club would like him broadcasting something like this. Didn't Dragon1 or one of the ITK's get gonaded by the club, or claim to be gonaded for posting about some dinner event they went to with AVB and the players in which he claimed AVB was distracted and clearly didnt want to talk to him? something negative along those lines.

I think the club would be fine with JJ and other goons giving random snippets of transfers, if it suited their purpose. They may even feed these tacos duff info to mask our targets or as a PR piece, but i'm sure if there was a genuine fall-out and JJ was known to the club (which he'd have to be to get his hands on info consistently) and he broadcast it on twitter, i'm sure he'll get his knuckled rapped. If he doesn't then we know he was probably talking brick.

Some of these ITK merchants will soon be telling us who was on the grassy knoll in Dallas back in 1963?

Failing that, I guess this is a job for Mulder & Scully, because the fiction is stranger than the fact!

The only thing I would say is that if JJetSet was genuinely close to the club, enough to pick up info, I don't think the club would like him broadcasting something like this. Didn't Dragon1 or one of the ITK's get gonaded by the club, or claim to be gonaded for posting about some dinner event they went to with AVB and the players in which he claimed AVB was distracted and clearly didnt want to talk to him? something negative along those lines.

I think the club would be fine with JJ and other goons giving random snippets of transfers, if it suited their purpose. They may even feed these tacos duff info to mask our targets or as a PR piece, but i'm sure if there was a genuine fall-out and JJ was known to the club (which he'd have to be to get his hands on info consistently) and he broadcast it on twitter, i'm sure he'll get his knuckled rapped. If he doesn't then we know he was probably talking brick.

There's this small group of "ITKs" on twitter now that keep complementing each other on their info. Like the guy that's seeing David Bentley's sister. How does he know what we're doing transfer wise until a player is actually introduced to the group?

Radio Monte Carlo have spoken to Lloris tonight. Deal is still on. Two clubs meeting tomorrow.

- LLoris has agreed terms with us.
- Fee not agreed but the two clubs are meeting tomorrow.
- Lyon are now looking at the Nice goalkeeper, Ospina.

So, we start again tomorrow!

want to bet that we will have Mautinho or Willain gift wrapped for him this time tomorrow?

Dembele was a good buy, AVB knows football, even if that it was pitched to him to sign him, it would have been stupid to turn it down.

even though that maybe, and that´s a very fudging remote looking maybe, do you honestly think that we will let this window go without buying any of our new manager´s targets? REALLY?? SERIOUSLY??

i am n ot itk on current neggtiations and would have thought AVB is predominately ok with our targets and if AVVB said no strongly we wouldnt go for someone .howevver i am merely telling you what i know about the dynamics of the structure . sherwood has the ultimate call its as simple as that. belive what you will.

actually, JJ's insinuated some criticism against Levy for some time. My impression is that he doesn't like him. I think he must be relatively high up - they can knock Dragon1 because Dragon1's just some random who pals around with the players, but JJ/JJ's source is not employed by THFC.

Oh, this thread has now had more than 2.5m views! Just thought you'd all like to know?

Lloris and an attacking player tomorrow then, maybe a CB on loan.

Thing is, i have disagreements at work all the time. Infact, sometimes I get fudging right fudged off with colleagues about major decisions. I'm sure AVB and Levy and Sherwood and others will have disagreements. My impression of JJetSet is he likes to exaggerate, as he seems to get some info, but then it seems to fall flat on his arse too often through exaggeration, i.e. his world-class signing imminent comment, which turned to better than Kranjcar, worse than Sandro, to its all fallen through. What probably happened is he heard we had a bid put in for a player, but it was rejected and we didn't pursue it. He decided to exagerate his info. Same as when he posted about a Brazilian superstar signing, then next day said Damiao had fallen through. He probably got some wind of a disagreement in transfer targets and turned that into a falling out. it probably wasn't, it was probably along the lines of do you want Remy? No, I want Willian. Yeah but Remy is cheaper. Yeah, but Wiliian is better for my team. Wouldnt be surprised if Levy did make enquiries about Remy, but there was a disagreement which could see us go back in for Willian tomorrow. You just don't know.

Spot on. Professionals but it behind them, move on and act in their employers best interests.

Radio Monte Carlo have spoken to Lloris tonight. Deal is still on. Two clubs meeting tomorrow.

- LLoris has agreed terms with us.
- Fee not agreed but the two clubs are meeting tomorrow.
- Lyon are now looking at the Nice goalkeeper, Ospina.

So, we start again tomorrow!

bwahahahaha

funny how these "ITK´s" were telling us that this was the end of thw world

Can someone give me a list of what this jjetset bloke has got right regarding transfers?

Jjetset is kinda saying nothing here really. I put the bits in quotes to try to make sense of Shtwitter

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
A wasted day of toys being thrown out of pram.

""Because we can't agree terms with Porto for Moutinho and it is getting late in the transfer window""
@MaverickYid @pds999 Yes kind of, hence the dummy spitting. Not a major problem & quite normal in every club. We should be right tomorrow

""Is Moutinho still on?""
The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@Billie_T Yes if Porto take a haircut

@jetsetyid @pds999 I assume he has been told he won't be getting a shiny new Moutinho on deadline day !

@SpartanSpur @pds999 Yes he really just wants mout but Porto asking too much So an impasse at moment. Ok tomorrow I hope!

He also implies that BEN of the tree is Levy here:)

1h The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@OfficialDLevy The reason I know you are not Daniel is that you can spell! Has to be the worlds worst speller !!

Back