• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/lyon/ca-se-precise-pour-hugo-lloris-886739.shtml

"Les deux parties vont tenter de trouver un terrain d’entente dans la journée de vendredi. Un rendez-vous a été pris à Monaco, en marge de la Supercoupe d’Europe qui oppose Chelsea à l’Atletico Madrid."

They seem to know more than the rest. Apparently we're meeting Lyon chairman tomorrow in Monaco, because thats where the supercup final is between Chelsea and Atletico.

Lets take that with a pinch of salt, why would we meet there?

Europa League draw which both us and Lyon are in

So someone who gets every transfer wrong has decided to throw a spanner in the works and make up some flimflam about Levy and AVB falling out? If you believe that brick then you are just as bad as the followers who follow the
clowns on teletext.
This

fudge JJ. Even in the slightest probability there is a modicum of truth to it, what is to be gained by splashing it all over teletext.

fudge people like JJ. They are the worst kind of Spurs fan (if he is even a fan) and much much worse than the new age spastic fans. I genuinely hope his dogs shots on his rug.

fudge JJ. Even in the slightest probability there is a modicum of truth to it, what is to be gained by splashing it all over teletext.

fudge people like JJ. They are the worst kind of Spurs fan (if he is even a fan) and much much worse than the new age spastic fans. I genuinely hope his dogs bricks on his rug.

The Journalist - I’m told the Sky Sports News sources regarding Remy are wrong.
Tottenham will go back for Willan.
Everyone expects a final day bid for Moutinho. Not been one yet

You hear from where?

LOL what a load of crap!!

flimflam scenario

1. sign AVB as manager
2. do not listen to him regarding transfers, he knows brick
3. ask Tim Sherwood who to buy

riiiiiiiight

flimflam scenario

1. sign AVB as manager

riiiiiiiight

I agree, which is why i'd like to know which reputable source he thinks he hears this from. :p

Honestly i doubt he'll give an answer..

JJ says AVB was unhappy about not getting Moutinho or something like that.

flimflam scenario

1. sign AVB as manager

riiiiiiiight
i agree its imperfect but thats the way it is. believe it or not.

Thing is, i have disagreements at work all the time. Infact, sometimes I get fudging right fudged off with colleagues about major decisions. I'm sure AVB and Levy and Sherwood and others will have disagreements. My impression of JJetSet is he likes to exaggerate, as he seems to get some info, but then it seems to fall flat on his arse too often through exaggeration, i.e. his world-class signing imminent comment, which turned to better than Kranjcar, worse than Sandro, to its all fallen through. What probably happened is he heard we had a bid put in for a player, but it was rejected and we didn't pursue it. He decided to exagerate his info. Same as when he posted about a Brazilian superstar signing, then next day said Damiao had fallen through. He probably got some wind of a disagreement in transfer targets and turned that into a falling out. it probably wasn't, it was probably along the lines of do you want Remy? No, I want Willian. Yeah but Remy is cheaper. Yeah, but Wiliian is better for my team. Wouldnt be surprised if Levy did make enquiries about Remy, but there was a disagreement which could see us go back in for Willian tomorrow. You just don't know.

I agree, which is why i'd like to know which reputable source he thinks he hears this from. :p

Honestly i doubt he'll give an answer..

if i knew you i would tell you more. belive what you want

JJ says AVB was unhappy about not getting Moutinho or something like that.

Think JJ gets good info (though I wish he wouldn't publicize things like fall outs). But it's an easy guess. AVB has been desperate for Moutinho for years, and tbh I do think we COULD afford the 30m if the wages are reasonable and we are willing to take losses on our deadwood just to get them out the door. But I think we are being too stubborn here and refusing to take the losses and refusing to pay a similar amount as what we received for Modric, since Moutinho is still a downgrade.

We should just take the hit imo - doesn't look good when we overpay, but it's better than paying for players the manager doesn't like *coughRemycough*.

Back