• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro
For those asking, yes, i do think lloris will join spurs... And as i've said before, i think he'll be one of best signings of summer

Not a lot of competition though is there

Bostock has joined Swindon on loan till January

Is anyone really surprised. Levy/The Club are incapable of going about transfers in the way other top clubs do. Always trying to drag it out, save a bit of money. Before everyone says 'but that's how you run a business', (a) football isn't like other businesses and (b) the short-term gains are so, so often far outweighed by the potential long term gains of offering a bit more, paying a bit more and spending a bit more to get the player you need to get you to the next stage. Not a lot more, but sometimes a bit more.

Two years ago we were the only team in the Prem who looked like staying with City and United. Two windows later we are in all likelihood in a fight for 5th.

If we gonads the signing of Lloris when (according to OL we were at some sort of 'heads of agreement' stage 4 days ago) we look utter c*nts.
Same old same old. I have a feeling tomorrow will be another disappointing deadline day after Levy has once again postured and pretended to be one of the big boys but then fallen short.

Completely agree

fudging hell.

Deal agreed with LLoris. But we cant agree a deal with Lyon.

Totally the opposite as last night. I find that a bit bizarre.

Can we just kidnap Levy and lock him in a concrete bunker until 11:01pm tomorrow. I can only see bad things happening otherwise.

I cannot have another day at work like I have today........ I'll be sacked tomorrow if we dont sign anyone

If We cant spend 15m on a keeper that will keep us happy for the next ten years then i give up. I consider him as the best in the world. Or as good as the likes of Neuer or Casillas.

If We cant spend 15m on a keeper that will keep us happy for the next ten years then i give up. I consider him as the best in the world. Or as good as the likes of Neuer or Casillas.

Surely if Lloris is now agreeing to come we will work something out.

Is it 100% Lloris wants to come?

Lloris is the least of my concerns, a) Because I think its pretty clear a deal will be done b) Of all the positions this is the least pressing right now.

Will be a top signing though, don't get me wrong....

Exactly, I rate Levy as one of the best chairmen in the game, but its at times like these I shake my head at how he does business, im still amazed at how we got Dembele in so quickly, £15m wallop done no messing

It's not even £15m either, its €15m including add ons.

I was listening to Lloris family tonight on french radio saying that the player was coming.

I'll give you my feeling, we've pulled out as we're spending the money on someone else.

Back