• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Absolutely diabolical from us. Young, top class, international GK who could have been our keeper for a decade...not real competition from other clubs and it appears that we decided to lower an offer which we made 4 days ago

Levy screwed up. He made an offer to Lyon on 26/08/2012 and has now reduced that offer. If I were Lyon I would tell Spurs to sod of too

people, that's not explicitly what the OL statement said. That's your inference.

well I just heard an official statement on the radio from Lyon stating that today we offered less money than we did on the 26/08/2012 when they accepted the bid

That is what they are saying. Seems we were allowed to speak to him because Levy's new offer was agreed in 'principle' with Lyon. What has happened since that Sunday is what really matters. It is this offer they are claiming he has reneged upon

well I just heard an official statement on the radio from Lyon stating that today we offered less money than we did on the 26/08/2012 when they accepted the bid

The Lyon chairman has been making claims all summer when nothing has been happening.

Llorente wants out, Athletico fans have turned on him and don't want him playing, Athletico have started this season badly, Llorente has a year left on his contract. I think someone can get him for around 16m tbh.

Re: Loic Remy

I don't like him at all. Gets about 20 touches a game, makes Defoe look involved. Please GHod can we just buy Isco already :(

Well something has been happening because Lloris dad has apparently communicated to RMC that his son will be leaving Lyon to play in England.

Well something has been happening because Lloris dad has apparently communicated to RMC that his son will be leaving Lyon to play in England.

Any idea when that was? ie Before or after the Lyon announcement?

Beware of the rain for when it gets heavy your view will be obstructed. The less rain the clearer you see but beware, you might not like what you see.

We have asked for 18m Euros for VDV but they have offered 10m. We then asked for 16m euros and now they have offered 12m. They want to buy and we want to sell but Levy does not want to go lower and they do not want to go higher. VDV must want out now that he knows we want to get rid of him

Any idea when that was? ie Before or after the Lyon announcement?

I am looking at their site now see if I can listen live or playback like you can here. I believe the comment by his dad is since the statement but cannot verify that

Funny isn't it, Lloris, Willian and Mouthino all have chairmans similar to our own. Proper battle of negotiating wills

Have Lyon done any other deals this summer? Anyone else have issue with that fella?

Can someone please invent a time machine so that can I can travel forward to 23:01 tomorrow night, as my productivity at work will be next to zero!

Can we just kidnap Levy and lock him in a concrete bunker until 11:01pm tomorrow. I can only see bad things happening otherwise.

Can we just kidnap Levy and lock him in a concrete bunker until 11:01pm tomorrow. I can only see bad things happening otherwise.

I hate to say this, but having read this post, I am now really struggling to banish from my imagination someone doing a "Downfall" parody of our transfer dealings so far this season?

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro
For those asking, yes, i do think lloris will join spurs... And as i've said before, i think he'll be one of best signings of summer

Back