• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

haha really?

you lot honestly think that?

tell you what, if so, I´ll never post or lurk again (trust me, I´m addicted to this site)

NO WAY IN HELL we are done spending

quoted, just in case :p

So it is about the money according to what Lyon are being reported as saying? But could also be about how money is paid?

A1kajFCCQAApJVJ.jpg

Olympique Lyonnais informs not have reached an agreement with Tottenham for the transfer of Hugo Lloris.

Proposals submitted by Tottenham tonight are significantly distant from the principle which was officially recorded on August 26 and had opened up discussions between the player and the London club.

Absolutely diabolical from us. Young, top class, international GK who could have been our keeper for a decade...not real competition from other clubs and it appears that we decided to lower an offer which we made 4 days ago

didnt like your tone talking about levy

As some will know i've wanted Lloris for quite some time, i've been adamant we're signing him too

To be this close, and for such a stupid thing to jeopardise the deal, has angered me greatly to say the least...

I probably shouldn't call him a 'fudging idiot' but it was definitely a 'fudging idiotic' thing to do!

I feel we should sacrifice someone to the ITK Gods for a good result tomorrow.

Either Rossi or Spaceman

Have they only got Borini and Suarez now? who else?

Liverpool only have 1 striker now and even he's not an out and out striker (Borini looks like he's been signed to play AMR). They've got someone lined up for sure.

Absolutely diabolical from us. Young, top class, international GK who could have been our keeper for a decade...not real competition from other clubs and it appears that we decided to lower an offer which we made 4 days ago

key word there.

no evidence of that yet lots of Levy-hanging.

I am willing to accept at face value the OL statement, partly because it does not surprise me. My issue is that if Levy agreed in principle the financial details with OL (which enabled us to speak to Lloris) and then changed that then that is extremely poor. I still believe this deal will be done, most likely because Lloris has probably agreed to come, but sometimes one can be too clever for their own good.

Back