• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Ambition to finish in the top four? You could argue that his signing was pivotal to us finishing in the top four - we gained stability at the back that was lacking.

Your first two posts on this thread have been mindless slaggings of Friedel without any justification. If that's anything to go by, then you may as well go elsewhere - we have enough negative posters as it is.

any half decent keeper would have given us stability and been better than what we have., clearly. maybe maybe if we had a really really good keeper we would have finished 3rd...its one of many many factors .....sorry if you are offensed and consider it mindless that I want a very ggood keeper - not a 41 year old whose best days ere at least 5 seasons ago- and more improtantly think we need one if we have any chance of CL football. it saddens me that some spurs fans expectations are so low.

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Hello everyone, I have quite a few things I would like to say to you. Firstly, you are all gullible c**ts. There is no such thing as an 'ITK', I did this as an experiment to see how many tossers I could get to believe I was a genuine agent. Quite frankly, I see that I have over 20,000 followers and tinkle myself laughing. 20,000 followers from chatting absolutely brick that I completely made up, f**king brilliant. I couldn't believe my luck when I guessed that Hazard was joining Chelsea weeks before anyone else, a complete guess that turned out to be the best thing I should have done for this account. Are you not embarrassed knowing that you at some point believe I was an agent? To those of you who genuinely asked me questions, I apologise for wasting your time but if you're under the age of 40 and believe a so called ITK then you need mental help. To all the people who will undoubtedly be like 'you're sad for wasting so much time' then you can f**k off to be honest. I have nothing else to do during the summer holidays and I go back to college next week and got quite bored with all the tossers asking me about Hulk and telling me I'm not a real agent, like I didn't already know. To that 'ITKWatch' guy, you're a f**king sad act, you spend the majority of your time stalking all the fake agents on twitter, any normal person already knows that we're all talking brick, they don't need you to hold their ****s while they work that out? Actually, thanks for diverting the attention of all the sceptics out there away from my own account when I tried a cheeky RT once, looks like I got away with it then. So yeah, sorry if you thought I was the real deal, hopefully this will teach you to NEVER believe any ITK on here, they're all liars. Especially that Anfield Mole, he even DM'd me saying that he was taking the tinkle and then blocked me when I told him that I was going to expose him, poor showing. Also, a quick apology to the people who I tried to frame, you'll live, especially to the guy who's picture I robbed from villa park. I support Leeds, f**k Chavski. So that's that, you're all a bunch of c**ts but thank you for providing me with months of laughter. If Hulk does go to Chelsea (another complete guess), then I hope you all think of me when you have your next sympathy toss. See you later you f**ktards

Footballagent007 @eplagent007

My new hero:ross:

I cant believe we would have a hope of getting Nani. Would cost £20m+ for a start and would have thought that numerous CL teams would want him

More importantly, I dont think we should be blowing a huge pile of our money on a winger. We need a back up winger (a la Afellay on loan) and then spend big on CM, keeper and, with any left over, a CF

any half decent keeper would have given us stability and been better than what we have., clearly. maybe maybe if we had a really really good keeper we would have finished 3rd...its one of many many factors .....sorry if you are offensed and consider it mindless that I want a very ggood keeper - not a 41 year old whose best days ere at least 5 seasons ago- and more improtantly think we need one if we have any chance of CL football. it saddens me that some spurs fans expectations are so low.

We played CL football with an error-prone, shaky keeper who you yourself implied was worse than Friedel. We also finished fourth last season with him in goal, and were derailed by the Chelsea debacle. He saved us single-handedly at Fulham. He kept us calm during set-pieces, and inspired confidence at the back. He was deservedly hailed as one of the best keepers in the Premier League last seeason.

I wouldn't mind Lloris coming in. I'd love it, in fact. But to write Friedel off as average and a man who had his best days five seasons ago is either a prime example of trolling or just somewhat stupid. I hope it's neither.

Nani dear me man. There's no chance in hell and even if there was a 0.000000000000001% chance you don't think we would have done a deal involving Modric for him?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nayimfromthehalfwayline
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kic...uation-179639?

McGuinness: Nani and Anderson to Spurs is a situation

talkSPORT's Manchester correspondent Dom McGuinness brings some shock news from Old Trafford involving Nani and Anderson

6 minute mark.

Nani wants £130k a week apparently...

Time is right to move him on.

Anderson - "definitely could see some business"

Nothing specific to us though, just in general...

Nani dear me man. There's no chance in hell and even if there was a 0.000000000000001% chance you don't think we would have done a deal involving Modric for him?

Would love it. Absolutely love it - Nani and Bale off of a striker? That would be incredible.

Dont imagine for a second it will happen, but if there was a chance we should be all over it

Would love it. Absolutely love it - Nani and Bale off of a striker? That would be incredible.

Dont imagine for a second it will happen, but if there was a chance we should be all over it

He'll be our last minute £20m rejected bid tbh.

Who said we are looking for a back up winger?Lennon is a good player,very good at some thibgs but his end product - more specifically goals leaves a lot to be desired and with the system AVB deploys we need players who are goal threats from the wide areas......

If Nani wants to move because Man Utd refuse to meet his £130k per week wage demands, then it's hardly likely he'll end up at Spurs.

He'd be a good signing for pretty much any team, so I'm not saying I wouldn't want to see him at Spurs, but I just can't see it happening.

We played CL football with an error-prone, shaky keeper who you yourself implied was worse than Friedel. We also finished fourth last season with him in goal, and were derailed by the Chelsea debacle. He saved us single-handedly at Fulham. He kept us calm during set-pieces, and inspired confidence at the back. He was deservedly hailed as one of the best keepers in the Premier League last seeason.

I wouldn't mind Lloris coming in. I'd love it, in fact. But to write Friedel off as average and a man who had his best days five seasons ago is either a prime example of trolling or just somewhat stupid. I hope it's neither.

so he is as good now as he was 5 ears ago? i think perhaps he could leave his 6 yard box then...to sugggest he was one of the best last year is utter nonsense. in some ways ggomes is better but sadly his clanggers became unforgivable.
friedl is ok but not ood enough its as simple as that..and thankfully now finally levy seems prepared to solve the problem.
you can paint whatever you want but the thread i replied to was someone sayingg his attitude was classy...when someone gets an opportunity in life they a) didnt think they would get b) fulfillingg their dream for an extended period c)know in their heart of hearts such a big club should have someone better...they will tend to have a good attitude .

He'll be our last minute £20m rejected bid tbh.[/QUOTE

i belive man yoo would sell for 15m..there isnt much cash around. and in terms of wages we would be up there...i am more concerned that he would turn us down and prefer to figght for his place..we just got to pray that fergie tells him the score about his plans....my fear is that we get anderson as our mod replacement.

Bilbao have shipped 8 goals in their first two games so far - and rumour has it that all is not well between Bielsa and the board. Llorente not playing tonight and the club want rid of him. It may be a long shot, but we're still in with a chance, hell we could even be in with a go at Martinez!

Nani is apparently on 90k a week and is looking for 130k. Totally out of our league unless man utd wanted to subsidise his wages and I can't see why they would do that when there are plenty of teams out there that would pay him that without help

so he is as good now as he was 5 ears ago? i think perhaps he could leave his 6 yard box then...to sugggest he was one of the best last year is utter nonsense. in some ways ggomes is better but sadly his clanggers became unforgivable.
friedl is ok but not ood enough its as simple as that..and thankfully now finally levy seems prepared to solve the problem.
you can paint whatever you want but the thread i replied to was someone sayingg his attitude was classy...when someone gets an opportunity in life they a) didnt think they would get b) fulfillingg their dream for an extended period c)know in their heart of hearts such a big club should have someone better...they will tend to have a good attitude .

So you're saying he is classy. At least you agree there, even if the motivations for said behaviour that you ascribe to the man are strange, to say the least.

Back