• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Hello everyone, I have quite a few things I would like to say to you. Firstly, you are all gullible c**ts. There is no such thing as an 'ITK', I did this as an experiment to see how many tossers I could get to believe I was a genuine agent. Quite frankly, I see that I have over 20,000 followers and tinkle myself laughing. 20,000 followers from chatting absolutely brick that I completely made up, f**king brilliant. I couldn't believe my luck when I guessed that Hazard was joining Chelsea weeks before anyone else, a complete guess that turned out to be the best thing I should have done for this account. Are you not embarrassed knowing that you at some point believe I was an agent? To those of you who genuinely asked me questions, I apologise for wasting your time but if you're under the age of 40 and believe a so called ITK then you need mental help. To all the people who will undoubtedly be like 'you're sad for wasting so much time' then you can f**k off to be honest. I have nothing else to do during the summer holidays and I go back to college next week and got quite bored with all the tossers asking me about Hulk and telling me I'm not a real agent, like I didn't already know. To that 'ITKWatch' guy, you're a f**king sad act, you spend the majority of your time stalking all the fake agents on twitter, any normal person already knows that we're all talking brick, they don't need you to hold their ****s while they work that out? Actually, thanks for diverting the attention of all the sceptics out there away from my own account when I tried a cheeky RT once, looks like I got away with it then. So yeah, sorry if you thought I was the real deal, hopefully this will teach you to NEVER believe any ITK on here, they're all liars. Especially that Anfield Mole, he even DM'd me saying that he was taking the tinkle and then blocked me when I told him that I was going to expose him, poor showing. Also, a quick apology to the people who I tried to frame, you'll live, especially to the guy who's picture I robbed from villa park. I support Leeds, f**k Chavski. So that's that, you're all a bunch of c**ts but thank you for providing me with months of laughter. If Hulk does go to Chelsea (another complete guess), then I hope you all think of me when you have your next sympathy toss. See you later you f**ktards

Footballagent007 @eplagent007

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

dan_bu ‏@dan_bu
No news on van der Vaart for those who ask. Personal terms agreed, according to "Bild and "Welt", but Spurs reportedly want more than €18m.

On another topic anyone watching Athletico game? Falcao is something else.

25 goals in 35 league matches for Athletico and 41 in 51 league goals for Porto, what is there not to like?

Everywhere I've read says they paid a £2m loan fee but to make it permanent it was £5m+. Transferleague which seems fairly accurate has it at £5.75m. Still a good price.

haha does that guy nit realise hes a complete dingdong himself?!Cheers Nayim,thats hilarious!

he might well be a nice guy and professional but I personally dont see it as "classy". he is a 41 year old who is 75% max of his best and is playing for one of the best clubs in arguably the most prestigious league in the world. he has no business being our first choice keeper and my take is that he is just grateful for being so fortunate. he probably cant belive that a club like us found ourselves in such a mess spending millions on a brazilian buffoon who no one wants anywhere near the price we paid and therefore needed a supposed safe pair of hands....he knows it must come to an end.

He could be an arrogant dingdong about it, just like most other players. Lord knows, most goalkeepers as well. After all, he is the best keeper at the club, and I'm sure he knows it. And indeed, at 41, at the very end of his career, there's no need for him to be as dedicated as he is. Yet he's invariably the guy we see in training videos giving his all, the guy signing all the autographs at pre-season games, the bloke giving thoughtful, genuine interviews to the press instead of the standard 'yeah, I've just got to keep me 'ead down, keep workin' hard and wait for me chance' that every player mumbles carelessly into the camera, Dr.Dre headphones on, before sauntering off.

He's a model professional; he carries himself with grace and humility. He has every right to be our first choice keeper because he is quite simply the most well-rounded one we have at the club, and has given us a sense of goalkeeping stability we haven't had for years. He accepts that his time's coming to an end, and I find that refreshing. All these are simple facts. Do these not equate to him being a classy mofo? Because I think they do.

really what? as if any club with ambition to finish top4 should have such an average keeper. a cheap skate solution to another key problem. no one blames him...of course he is going to be humble...as if he genuinely belivves he should be first choice at a top 6 club. every position needs to be scrutinsied and there is NO justification for this (nice) gguy to remain as our first choice. none.
Ambition to finish in the top four? You could argue that his signing was pivotal to us finishing in the top four - we gained stability at the back that was lacking.

Your first two posts on this thread have been mindless slaggings of Friedel without any justification. If that's anything to go by, then you may as well go elsewhere - we have enough negative posters as it is.

Have you seen much of Aubameyang?

He is doing well at St Etienne at the moment, after failing and moving too early at Milan Ac. Still young, 23, but not top class. Maybe he will developp into a good player but not what we need at the moment. Just one good season for him. Not proven yet.

By the way kids, Bundesliga highlights are starting on ITV4 in 3 minutes

So we will be able to see lots of players and go "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T WE GO FOR THAT GUY?!"

He could be an arrogant dingdong about it, just like most other players. Lord knows, most goalkeepers as well. After all, he is the best keeper at the club, and I'm sure he knows it. And indeed, at 41, at the very end of his career, there's no need for him to be as dedicated as he is. Yet he's invariably the guy we see in training videos giving his all, the guy signing all the autographs at pre-season games, the bloke giving thoughtful, genuine interviews to the press instead of the standard 'yeah, I've just got to keep me 'ead down, keep workin' hard and wait for me chance' that every player mumbles carelessly into the camera, Dr.Dre headphones on, before sauntering off.

He's a model professional; he carries himself with grace and humility. He has every right to be our first choice keeper because he is quite simply the most well-rounded one we have at the club, and has given us a sense of goalkeeping stability we haven't had for years. He accepts that his time's coming to an end, and I find that refreshing. All these are simple facts. Do these not equate to him being a classy mofo? Because I think they do.

as i said he seems a nice guy and ob v professinal to keep himslef in some shapeand you may find that refreshing - ...but sorryto burst the love in bbut it isnt hard to be our first choice keeper is it?

Hello everyone, I have quite a few things I would like to say to you. Firstly, you are all gullible c**ts. There is no such thing as an 'ITK', I did this as an experiment to see how many tossers I could get to believe I was a genuine agent. Quite frankly, I see that I have over 20,000 followers and tinkle myself laughing. 20,000 followers from chatting absolutely brick that I completely made up, f**king brilliant. I couldn't believe my luck when I guessed that Hazard was joining Chelsea weeks before anyone else, a complete guess that turned out to be the best thing I should have done for this account. Are you not embarrassed knowing that you at some point believe I was an agent? To those of you who genuinely asked me questions, I apologise for wasting your time but if you're under the age of 40 and believe a so called ITK then you need mental help. To all the people who will undoubtedly be like 'you're sad for wasting so much time' then you can f**k off to be honest. I have nothing else to do during the summer holidays and I go back to college next week and got quite bored with all the tossers asking me about Hulk and telling me I'm not a real agent, like I didn't already know. To that 'ITKWatch' guy, you're a f**king sad act, you spend the majority of your time stalking all the fake agents on twitter, any normal person already knows that we're all talking brick, they don't need you to hold their ****s while they work that out? Actually, thanks for diverting the attention of all the sceptics out there away from my own account when I tried a cheeky RT once, looks like I got away with it then. So yeah, sorry if you thought I was the real deal, hopefully this will teach you to NEVER believe any ITK on here, they're all liars. Especially that Anfield Mole, he even DM'd me saying that he was taking the tinkle and then blocked me when I told him that I was going to expose him, poor showing. Also, a quick apology to the people who I tried to frame, you'll live, especially to the guy who's picture I robbed from villa park. I support Leeds, f**k Chavski. So that's that, you're all a bunch of c**ts but thank you for providing me with months of laughter. If Hulk does go to Chelsea (another complete guess), then I hope you all think of me when you have your next sympathy toss. See you later you f**ktards

Footballagent007 @eplagent007

:ross:

Friedel was fine last season but he looked a bit lost on Saturday.

He is 41 anyway, and LLoris is amazing. Trust me on this one. He would give the squad a huge boost. Top character, clever lad.

That ITK post is hilarious (not as funny as the Liverpool forum post mind, that is an all time classic).

Back