• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

'ITKs' don't really know what is going on shock.

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

What's your point?

My point is that i'm replying to the "not sure what else" part of your post where you seem to have forgot some of the stuff you've informed us would happen and evidently you've got it wrong.I'm glad i've helped you remember though.

My point is that i'm replying to the "not sure what else" part of your post where you seem to have forgot some of the stuff you've informed us would happen and evidently you've got it wrong.I'm glad i've helped you remember though.

Because he asked what he's said TODAY.

Those that hate ITK are the ones most obsessed with it?

Nah that certain posters (yourself and Jjetset aka Rossi) are quick to hang on their every word but conveniantlly forget or desperately try to find an excuse when they get it wrong. He informed us that "he wasn't sure what else" so i pointed out exactly what else.

De Gea made a mistake for Utd against Fulham; De Gea rushed out for no reason when Vidic had it under control; the striker blocked De Gea off and Vidic got a whack and knocked it into his own net.
Reina made a mistake for Liverpool against City; he came and flapped for a cross and didn't lay a glove on it, he was way off it, so it bounced off the surprised defender and Toure knocked it into the net.

If Friedel or Cudicini or Gomes or Lloris does either of these things, half of you lot would be up in arms.

Friedel made some good stops for us as usual. We have a keeper that comes and flaps at crosses, and we have a keeper that stays put. Does Lloris command the area better than Gomes, De Gea and Reina?

Good point. But my issue with him is in the buildup to their goal when Gallas clears off the line. That's a ball that a GK simply has to claim, and you can tell by the reaction of Gallas right after he heads it away, and then Walker after they score that they're both screaming at Friedel. Now I love the guy, I think he's a fantastic keeper and did wonders for us last year. But just like with Ledders, my favorite Spurs player since I began watching footie some 20 years ago, father time is catching up to him. There were times last year when this thought crossed my mind and obviously he isn't getting any younger. If we have a chance to solidify the position for years to come with a guy that's captain of his club and country at the age of 25, and widely regarded as one of the world's finest, shouldn't we be all for it?

I seem to have missed the part were anyone claiming to be ITK were obligated by law to only be correct. Sometimes they exaggerate, sometimes they add opinion and sometimes the info is wrong. Nobody is forcing anyone to read it or even believe in it, it's just additional rumours to what's in the media. Anyone with half a brain should be able to take it for what it is (rumours, third hand info or obvious lies) or just ignore it if they don't care for it.

Good point. But my issue with him is in the buildup to their goal when Gallas clears off the line. That's a ball that a GK simply has to claim, and you can tell by the reaction of Gallas right after he heads it away, and then Walker after they score that they're both screaming at Friedel. Now I love the guy, I think he's a fantastic keeper and did wonders for us last year. But just like with Ledders, my favorite Spurs player since I began watching footie some 20 years ago, father time is catching up to him. There were times last year when this thought crossed my mind and obviously he isn't getting any younger. If we have a chance to solidify the position for years to come with a guy that's captain of his club and country at the age of 25, and widely regarded as one of the world's finest, shouldn't we be all for it?
Yes indeed.

But people should not expect Lloris to be perfect. He will flap at crosses and let in soft goals sometimes, all keepers do.

Cech has already let one squirm through him, as did Federici. And someone else too, was it Rob Green I presume!? He should be decent, but he is not GHod (he just retired)

Word on the street says Dembele has a buy out clause of £15m. If true I guess that means if we are interesteed in him we will be making a £9m bid tomorrow

I seem to have missed the part were anyone claiming to be ITK were obligated by law to only be correct. Sometimes they exaggerate, sometimes they add opinion and sometimes the info is wrong. Nobody is forcing anyone to read it or even believe in it, it's just additional rumours to what's in the media. Anyone with half a brain should be able to take it for what it is (rumours, third hand info or obvious lies) or just ignore it if they don't care for it.

This I agree with. Not sure why it is taken so seriously. I personally think most are just attention seekers, or merely passing on hearsay. But do I really care? No, and generally it adds to the entertainment of the window much like equally ridiculous press articles. After all we as a club have been linked with probably more players over the years than almost any other.

Nah that certain posters (yourself and Jjetset aka Rossi) are quick to hang on their every word but conveniantlly forget or desperately try to find an excuse when they get it wrong. He informed us that "he wasn't sure what else" so i pointed out exactly what else.

1. This goes for you and others doing the same thing: Stop trying to infer that someone on here is JJetset or anyone else unless they admit to it themselves. Spreading rumours about other posters is a rule break.

2. I do not hang on his every word, but I believe he has inside knowledge. How genuine it is will vary.

3. I respond to posts desperately trying to catch him in the wrong, then using that to discredit everything he says.

Apparently City have somehow made Fiorentina agree to pay £12 million for Savic. Daniel Levy, you are no longer the greatest negotiator in football.

Apparently City have somehow made Fiorentina agree to pay £12 million for Savic. Daniel Levy, you are no longer the greatest negotiator in football.

City pay his wages till 2045.

1. This goes for you and others doing the same thing: Stop trying to infer that someone on here is JJetset or anyone else unless they admit to it themselves. Spreading rumours about other posters is a rule break.

2. I do not hang on his every word, but I believe he has inside knowledge. How genuine it is will vary.

3. I respond to posts desperately trying to catch him in the wrong, then using that to discredit everything he says.

Wtf? and posters saying Moonlit Knight is another poster that has been going on for years is ok?

Don't forget the part where you have to provide a back log of every post by said ITK when posting the latest info.

How much did they pay for him? He must only have 5 appearances!

Wtf? and posters saying Moonlit Knight is another poster that has been going on for years is ok?

I have not been a mod for years, so I won't know anything about that.

Back