• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Didn't Sky Sports report we were going after Loic Remy again? Is he classed as an out and out striker or more of a winging striker?

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

The Inter chairman has been saying that all summer though, he's just trying to get more money.

before he was saying things about the price being right etc etc. I don't remember him saying he's not leaving. Anwya lets drop it as Jjetset the taco can't do no wrong...even when he's wrong.

wtf after the inter chairman confirms it. He feeds us gonads for months about him saying it's done, "brazilian superstar on the way" blah blah and then after the chairman says he isn't leaving jjetset posts the deal is off..unfudgingreal.

What's unfudgingreal is getting so angry about something that has so little impact on you or your life.

JJetset said on Friday that they were moving the goalposts again.

Didn't Sky Sports report we were going after Loic Remy again? Is he classed as an out and out striker or more of a winging striker?

From what I recall the general consensus (as in, everyone except GB) had him down as a wing forward/wide foward and would work very well on the right of the front three in a 433

From what I recall the general consensus (as in, everyone except GB) had him down as a wing forward/wide foward and would work very well on the right of the front three in a 433

I thought it was the other way around? Our resident Ligue 1 expert(charlie isn't it?) says he's crap out wide and needs to play central, but GB insists otherwise.

Ive long held the view that a new keeper (while nice to have) is not the highest priority. After Saturday Im swaying on that, Friedel looked really uncomfortable

A new keeper isn't vital but if one becomes available that ticks all our boxes this summer then getting him in now would be better than waiting a year and maybe facing stiffer competition or having lesser players to choose grom

Could be. Whatever the general feel was GB said the opposite.

I was quite sure though the idea was he would fit on the right with Ade in the middle?

This year's summer window for clubs in England will close at 11pm local time on Friday August 31st, 2012.

However, the timings vary across the continent - here you can take a look at when the window closes in each European country.
European Transfer Window closing times*:

August 31st pre-midnight
Germany 18:00:00
Italy 19:00:00
ENGLAND 23:00:00
Scotland 23:00:00

August 31st 23:59:59
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Greece
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Serbia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Ukraine

September 1st 23:59:59
Denmark

September 3rd 23:59:59
Finland

September 6th 23:59:59
Russia

(*All times listed are local)

A new keeper isn't vital but if one becomes available that ticks all our boxes this summer then getting him in now would be better than waiting a year and maybe facing stiffer competition or having lesser players to choose grom

In my mind if its a toss up between Lloris and Dembele then its Dembele all the way
If its a toss up between Lloris and Moutinho then its Moutinho all the way
If its a toss up between Lloris and New Winger then its New Winger all the way

If it isnt, then Great! Fantastic! Get him in!

This year's summer window for clubs in England will close at 11pm local time on Friday August 31st, 2012.

However, the timings vary across the continent - here you can take a look at when the window closes in each European country.
European Transfer Window closing times*:

August 31st pre-midnight
Germany 18:00:00
Italy 19:00:00
ENGLAND 23:00:00
Scotland 23:00:00

August 31st 23:59:59
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Greece
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Serbia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Ukraine

September 1st 23:59:59
Denmark

September 3rd 23:59:59
Finland

September 6th 23:59:59
Russia

(*All times listed are local)

So we cannot buy after 11 on Friday, but can potentially sell all the way up to Thursday next week?

Don't think that's true. GB also had him down as a wing forward but the poster that watches the French league regularly (think it's Charlie) said he's garbage when playing that psition.

561495_469640129735111_743249429_n.jpg

Willian in London?

Saw that picture on twitter, but could have been taken at any point in the last few years. I couldn't find any clarity in terms of who first posted it?

Back