• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

What about Lloris, Debelee and Moutinho.

Would be more like it. Not adverse to Willian but really would be delighted if we got Dembele. I think he would be outstanding in our side.

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Dembele AND Moutinho? Two players for the same role, why? I think AdamB had it about right.

Lloris, Willian, Dembele/M'Villa assuming no further outgoings would be great

I would sex wee in my boxers if we signed Lloris. many said we didn't need a 'keeper though?

I would sex wee in my boxers if we signed Lloris. many said we didn't need a 'keeper though?

It's not like we are lacking GKs, but if there's someone top class available for a reasonable fee we should definitely be in there. Better to get it sorted this summer than next.

If I were selling to Spurs after they have just sold Modric for £33m I would exploit us for us much as I could

It's not like we are lacking GKs, but if there's someone top class available for a reasonable fee we should definitely be in there. Better to get it sorted this summer than next.

what if it were at the cost of a CM or Winger?

If I were selling to Spurs after they have just sold Modric for £33m I would exploit us for us much as I could

Agree, and may yet happen. Just hope Levy has put in place framework agreements for targets.

what if it were at the cost of a CM or Winger?

I posted my priorities way back in this thread. With Ade on board a CM is now a must, but after that it's down to what kind of deals we have lined up. It's AVB's choice to make, unless Levy thinks any particular deal is too good to walk away from.

Hope we can secure Lloris, Willian and Dembele. Don't think we need M'Vila and he will prob end up at the scum.

Realistically we MIGHT just get 1. Bet we will be the most active club on deadline day.

btw didn't Jjetset say we had no interest in Lloris and it was just lies and media speculation?

As long as there's no last minute move for Charlie Adam then I'll be happy(ish).

btw didn't Jjetset say we had no interest in Lloris and it was just lies and media speculation?

He said there was very early interest but it never went beyond that.

I bet we go all out for Llloris and Willian now totally neglecting the need for a CM and a striker. Simply bizzare.

Nail on head. I've said this time and time again - but top quality goalkeepers don't come about very often. It seems like no top clubs in Europe were after a new shot-stopper this summer, and the likes of Lloris might not be available again for us. As others have said before, when playing such a high line - it would help to have someone a bit more mobile than Freidel.

He said there was very early interest but it never went beyond that.

you also said a couple of days ago that there was no truth in the rumours regarding a bid for Lloris. If this bid is true then you got it wrong.

I bet we go all out for Llloris and Willian now totally neglecting the need for a CM and a striker. Simply bizzare.
I highly doubt that Levy will let go of his best player and not replace him properly.

Back