• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

My boss, Man United fan, said Dembele was just unplayable against them on Saturday. And he normally just goes about United players. Said he was a fantastic player.

must be great then

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Dembele
a 2nd choice striker
young CB cover if Dawson leaves (Gallas was tinkle poor on saturday)
Lloris

would make me very happy

very unrealistic though

Take it from me - he knows a few things

But "He" is a number of different ITK - not one steady poster. What do you know that I should trust? There is a super team of ITK posting as the goat who never get it wrong?

I cant believe Moutinho is not a target.

Porto do not sell their top players cheap, and have said Moutinho will not go for less than £31m. It is simple we pay the £30m+ and we get him. DO you seem that happening? Why do you think Hulk has not moved? Simply they have put an immense price tag on his head which Chelsea cannot afford

I cant believe Moutinho is not a target.

Neither can I. Just because it isnt widely reported doesnt mean its not happening though.

He clearly wants to join, and fits the bill perfectly so I would imagine there has at least been enquiries.

Is there room for Moutinho and Dembele? Not that i'm greedy or anything lol

I believe Mouthino is a target for AVB, but less convinced he is for Levy.

That Chelsea team was far superior to what we have at SPurs right now

That may be, but Im talking about a tried and tested - and effective, system we MIGHT employ given that we APPEAR to be targeting more defensive midfield cover - not the quality of personell

But "He" is a number of different ITK - not one steady poster. What do you know that I should trust? There is a super team of ITK posting as the goat who never get it wrong?

I can't reveal more than this

Take it or leave it, really

And your point?

I guess that you can build a very successful team without a player like Modric in the Centre. But that depends upon the right personnel, especially the front 4.

also worth adding, M´vila can also be a box to box player and is a very very very decent passer. Fun times ahead

That may be, but Im talking about a tried and tested - and effective, system we MIGHT employ given that we APPEAR to be targeting more defensive midfield cover - not the quality of personell

All well and dandy but unlike Chelsea are struggling to break teams down when they have 10 or 11 men behind the ball

Dembele
a 2nd choice striker
young CB cover if Dawson leaves (Gallas was tinkle poor on saturday)
Lloris

would make me very happy

very unrealistic though

Caulker?

Back