• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The 1060 pages and finally a striker summer transfer thread

You lot in this thread have gone from Llorente and Higuain to being happy we're gonna waste 15m quid on a Brazilian Pienaar.

Willian = 24. Pienaar when he signed = 29.

In all probability, Willian would also have to be paid significantly less.

And we could have used Pienaar in the last couple of games, I think. Ah, well.

If we got him and Dembele using the Modric money I'd be a fantastically happy Spurs fan. Gives us incredible versatility, and the dribblers I've been crying out for.

Tom Collomosse ‏@TomCStandard
Thanks for all #thfc transfer responses. Summary: hoping for Moutinho but with little expectation. Frantic week ahead

Sums it up doesn't it? We hope for players of that ilk but no one believes we will get them.

Yup, I just figure that is the day that I have set for the next signing. We were never going to sign anyone over the weekend because of all the fixtures. Monday is probably going to be slow with the Bank Holiday which leaves Tuesday as the next realistic day for signings and I have annual leave that day :D so I'm all set to build myself up for Tuesday! And I truly believe that we will sign someone that day, someone brilliant, someone with unbelievable tekkers, someone who will actually come and help our OMTs off the ground by delivering a performance which compensates for the shoddy OMTs that we have been producing as a forum lately! So come on Tuesday, we'll sign someone and the World will become good again.

Oh and apparently Willian wasn't playinf for, nor on the bench, for Shakhtar Dontesk so I'm thinking that would make it more likely that he is set for a move.

Oh and apparently Willian wasn't playinf for, nor on the bench, for Shakhtar Dontesk so I'm thinking that would make it more likely that he is set for a move.

This is true. Leandro meanwhile was playing for Inter tonight (don't see him happening anyway).

Not sure on Niang, but Remy came on in the 2nd half. Reports suggest we had scouts watching him again.

This is true. Leandro meanwhile was playing for Inter tonight (don't see him happening anyway).

Thought I read that was some special big rivalry game, that he insisted on playing in, or something?

Niang was neither in the starting line up, nor on the subs bench and consequently I think he will have signed for a new club by Friday.

Thought he was training with Everton?

That was the latest report, in which it suggested that Everton had won the competition for his signature but I can't see it. I think he has bigger options available to him and will be shocked if he ends up at Goodison.

Thought I read that was some special big rivalry game, that he insisted on playing in, or something?

Yeah was against Gremio (both Porto Alegre). Guess the question is whether it was one last big game before he moves on, or whether we will apparently continue to show interest without closing the deal (for whatever reason)

Gremio are Internacional's big rivals and so it wouldn't surprise me if this was true. Elano, the former Emirates Marketing Project player, scored the winning goal in this encounter. Not the only former Premiership player there as Gilberto Silva also plays for the club.

Rumours abound that Dawson is being targeted by Liverpool who have had bids reported for both Agger and Skrtel.

Back