• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The 1060 pages and finally a striker summer transfer thread

Getting so desperate now I saw Les on the pitch at half time and thought..........

Nah maybe not!!!!

Out of interest has any ITK catergorically nailed there mast to who it is?

You'd think someone if they had any kinda contacts would be able to say who that is or whether that is even a player!

i'm actually very worried that people feel we need THAT much more (goalie, winger , striker, midfielder) just to have a decent season. Cant we have a decent season and look to beat that likes of WBA with what we have now

we''ll be fine even if we dont sign anyone esle.

and we are getting dembele

A1KtNl7CMAAECn8.jpg

Varela-national.jpg

The more I see him the more I want dembele. Class today. Seems to have a fairly decent shot too. A good all rounder.

I feel the same. I watched him as much as possible last season and was really impressed. He just glides past people as if he is in second gear and seems to be multi talented in relation to all the attributes you would look for in a midfielder.

I actually wouldn't be adverse to him being a record signing for us if im honest, I really think he is that good.

I'm sure it's been said countless times but I think it's ridiculous that the summer transfer window dangles into the season. It should shut before the season starts with enough time for signings to be able to play for their new club.

i'm actually very worried that people feel we need THAT much more (goalie, winger , striker, midfielder) just to have a decent season. Cant we have a decent season and look to beat that likes of WBA with what we have now

we''ll be fine even if we dont sign anyone esle.

and we are getting dembele

To be fair, I've felt that we needed to replace Friedel for a while. Good pro but it's just physics and age; there are things he simply cannot do anymore...we need a fluid possession midfielder who switches and cycles play. Modric was always going to be a massive loss (especially if he does actually go) and failing Moutinho, I would really, really gamble on Carroll once we have a few wins. He's got it all IMHO...

I AM worried that Madrid will now fudge about until deadline day as some sort of spite move. Their behavior has been awful.

But Levy now needs to get going. AVB has doubtless ID'd who he wants by now, so he needs to get the fudge on with supporting him.

But I like the direction we're going in style-wise...

COYS

It's not Varela, he won't sign for us the only reason that he's linked is that he used to play for AVB.

Out of interest has any ITK catergorically nailed there mast to who it is?

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
The 2 guys with Sandro are player liason guys and i dont think its right that i mention their names on here!

I know who they work for too! Both v nice guys & think Aqka and Gards would know them too?

Looks like Niang to me but cant confirm.Anyway we are not close signing him if it was

Targets and fixtures

Lloris - Played Friday, Lyon don't play again until Sat 1st
Moutinho and Valera - FC Porto don't play until the Sun 2nd
Dembélé - Fulham play Saturday (1st)
Willian - Play Sunday (26th)
Damiao - Internacional play Sunday (26th)
Niang - Caen play on Friday

Last edited:

Damaio, Dembele or Moutinho and Lloris will do fine. But if we can bring in Willian or another winger on the cheap im happy not to get a new keeper for now.

The 2 guys with Sandro are player liason guys and i dont think its right that i mention their names on here!

I know who they work for too! Both v nice guys & think Aqka and Gards would know them too?

Looks like Niang to me but cant confirm.Anyway we are not close signing him if it was

Thats an opinion.. not actual fact. I would have thought at least one of these guys that have inside links would have definatively layed it out there as a matter of fact by now.

Back