• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

I totally understand why they won't, but if it was us, and Levy sacked him, i'd have no problem with that

I totally understand why they won't, but if it was us, and Levy sacked him, i'd have no problem with that

If it was a lesser player he'd probably be without pay for 4 months, given a fine and all kinds of things, but they're so desperate to keep him they won't dare do anything .

Sack and pay compensation to someone you could probably very easily sell for £50m+ in a weekend without breaking a sweat seems very strange to me.

Sell him and publish a strongly worded public letter ;)

Although I'm still slightly worried that this all will make Real and Barca reconsider and move for someone else instead. Liverpool to scrape through without him and be a real pain in the back (and shoulder) as he returns again. Would love to see him stay and fail, but it just doesn't seem likely.

If it was a lesser player he'd probably be without pay for 4 months, given a fine and all kinds of things, but they're so desperate to keep him they won't dare do anything .

Perhaps a donation to charitable dentist organizations working with underprivileged kids in Uruguay?

I wanted more, but expected less. The immediacy of the decision gives some encouragement.

If they appeal (as it's more than 8 games - which apparently is a tipping point), then Liverpool will suffer more.

Liverpool should sue him anyway, after all the support they gave him before.

like i say, i understand why

i think Real and Barca are both thinking discount

They should be. But if the rumours of a special release clause for those two clubs in his contract is true and Liverpool won't budge on that number we could see him stay because of this.

For the hell of it Barca should sign him and Chiellini, just to see what happens.

They should be. But if the rumours of a special release clause for those two clubs in his contract is true and Liverpool won't budge on that number we could see him stay because of this.

For the hell of it Barca should sign him and Chiellini, just to see what happens.

lol

surely FSG must be considering it, take some money and everything goes away, this will hang over liverpool for as long as he is there

I wanted more, but expected less. The immediacy of the decision gives some encouragement.

If they appeal (as it's more than 8 games - which apparently is a tipping point), then Liverpool will suffer more.

Liverpool should sue him anyway, after all the support they gave him before.
I was wrong what I was saying earlier. Eight games is the tipping point for an appeal but the punishment is not put on hold whilst an appeal is being made. Whatever happens he is out of the game this weekend.

I was wrong what I was saying earlier. Eight games is the tipping point for an appeal but the punishment is not put on hold whilst an appeal is being made. Whatever happens he is out of the game this weekend.

Let's see how it all plays out.

Hopefully the Uruguayan reps who were talking such hogwash will be put on notice as well.

I think its fair and as Alan Hansen just said, middle ground. I think a caveat to his punishment is that he seeks professional medical help which it should do if not.

Does anyone have a good knowledge of him in Holland? A lot of people have been saying he bit the PSV player to force a move away from Ajax. Is this the case? Could this be a similar tactic? I can't see how a person would think that way, but quite clearly he is of a different mindset

I suggested this earlier int his thread or the group thread. It was dismissed haha. I think it could be, Suarez is weird but fairly intelligent in my view

The silence from Liverpool FC is telling. I think this time they will sell

I said last summer when they turned down all interest in him that they were taking a massive risk in keeping a player with 2 counts of biting and subsequent bans and the ban for racist language. Suarez was a ticking timebomb, at any time he could flip again. Well he has, and on the biggest football stage of them all.

Back