• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

Any measures to stop the bloke biting? Surely forcing him to wear a gumshield at all times would stop it.

I agree with Milo that Livepool have reason to feel aggrieved. They really are cursed haha.

Any measures to stop the bloke biting? Surely forcing him to wear a gumshield at all times would stop it.

I agree with Milo that Livepool have reason to feel aggrieved. They really are cursed haha.
831220-120825-rev-hannibal.jpg

Might be a little difficult to play though.

So this will amount to him being banned for a toal of 50 games in total over 5 seasons, without receiving a red card. Absolutely incredible. He clearly has mental health issues.

So this will amount to him being banned for a toal of 50 games in total over 5 seasons, without receiving a red card. Absolutely incredible. He clearly has mental health issues.

AND thats why I dont think its about banning him for x number of games, its about helping him. Peoples hatred of him are clouding their judgement of what punishment should be.

I agree, he definitely should be helped, but you still need the punishment to fit the crime

it may well be less damaging long term than an elbow or a studs up challenge but there is something most people find particularly abhorrent about biting (and spitting), when you make a habit of it like he has the book is gonna get thrown

Sorry but why should Liverpool feel aggrieved? He's a horrible little **** who they've not only stood by during an open and shut racist case and biting incident of their own, but actually tried to argue that he's done nothing wrong! They knew exactly what they're getting with this scum so serves them right. Just look at that you tube compilation a few posts above and that doesn't even show any of the 3 biting incidents, or him racially abusing evra and then refusing to shake his hand.

I agree, he definitely should be helped, but you still need the punishment to fit the crime

it may well be less damaging long term than an elbow or a studs up challenge but there is something most people find particularly abhorrent about biting (and spitting), when you make a habit of it like he has the book is gonna get thrown

When it happens again and again its evidence that he is not getting help and banning him wont help. Yes punish him but help the guy otherwise he will just do it again - it cant be helped. He will do it again no doubt because mentaly he isnt seeing anything wrong with his actions therefore he needs the help to see why its wrong etc.

Sorry but why should Liverpool feel aggrieved? He's a horrible little **** who they've not only stood by during an open and shut racist case and biting incident of their own, but actually tried to argue that he's done nothing wrong! They knew exactly what they're getting with this scum so serves them right. Just look at that you tube compilation a few posts above and that doesn't even show any of the 3 biting incidents, or him racially abusing evra and then refusing to shake his hand.

I think that Liverpool will feel aggrieved if the ban has an impact on his value should they sell him this summer. I think that they will appeal to protect the value of their asset.

When it happens again and again its evidence that he is not getting help and banning him wont help. Yes punish him but help the guy otherwise he will just do it again - it cant be helped. He will do it again no doubt because mentaly he isnt seeing anything wrong with his actions therefore he needs the help to see why its wrong etc.

Do you know if he hasn't gotten any help? Maybe he's just a nutter beyond redemption.

AND thats why I dont think its about banning him for x number of games, its about helping him. Peoples hatred of him are clouding their judgement of what punishment should be.

As a grown man, the way he regressing into a toddler / baby state of biting when he doesnt get what he wants makes me think he must have some sort of metal issue. The fact that no other high profile player on the planet does this over and over again except him, would suggest he does need professional help. Of course, I could be wrong and he realy is just a nasty little cnut through and through !

Peoples hatred of him stems from him being an utter cnut even without the biting, and the fact that he doesnt even think he has done anything wrong.

I think that we need to be careful about diagnosing mental issues when we have never met someone and are not qualified to make such a diagnosis. I think that it is more likely that he is just a dirty, cheat, with a short temper.

I think that Liverpool will feel aggrieved if the ban has an impact on his value should they sell him this summer. I think that they will appeal to protect the value of their asset.

what if the ban had been for assaulting a referee, using PEDS, or being implicated in match fixing?

he's brought the game into disrepute with his own actions, international football isn't an island, Liverpool would rightly expect a higher fee if he had a good World Cup

What did he say?

Can't remember the exact phrasing but basically saying Uruguay are right to appeal because football isn't about morals, it's about winning and every manager would do the same. That he's seen wife beaters and drink drivers applauded back onto the pitch after bans because the fans know those players can win the game for them. That if a youth player did what Suarez does he'd be shown the door but because Suarez is such an important player they'll stand by him.

I think Ive done a fair job of paraphrasing him. I tend to agree.

what if the ban had been for assaulting a referee, using PEDS, or being implicated in match fixing?

he's brought the game into disrepute with his own actions, international football isn't an island, Liverpool would rightly expect a higher fee if he had a good World Cup

I'm not defending what he has done or what I think that Liverpool will do. I am just saying what I think will happen, the reasons for that and the chances of it being successful.

Exactly. You cant have it both ways. Brenda will be a laughing stock if he appeals and attempts to defends this. Of course, he is shameless so it wouldnt suprise me.

If Zidane didnt retire after his head butt do Liverpool realy think he would have been able to plsy again a few weeks later for Madrid. Some crimes are bigger then the rules of the game.

Can't remember the exact phrasing but basically saying Uruguay are right to appeal because football isn't about morals, it's about winning and every manager would do the same. That he's seen wife beaters and drink drivers applauded back onto the pitch after bans because the fans know those players can win the game for them. That if a youth player did what Suarez does he'd be shown the door but because Suarez is such an important player they'll stand by him.

I think Ive done a fair job of paraphrasing him. I tend to agree.

Thanks.

I'm sure that if he was a Spurs player, there would be plenty of our fans who would find reasons to defend him.

fair enough, i don't see how impact on a players value is any basis for an appeal though

do you think they have a chance of a successful appeal? (missed that earlier, been in and out bidding on bikes on eBay)

Exactly. You cant have it both ways. Brenda will be a laughing stock if he appeals and attempts to defends this. Of course, he is shameless so it wouldnt suprise me.

Firstly, it will not be his decision. Secondly, even if they are a laughing stock, how long will that last and how much will they care if it earns them an extra £10m?

Back