• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

So Liverpool won't get Suarez on the pitch until the end of October. I bet Liverpool are furious with him, but will no doubt support him in public.

Edit: He'll miss 9 PL games, returning on the 1st November away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Last edited:
Good call. Although this surely will bring the conspiracy theorists (and Liverpool lawyers) out of their holes.

From today. he'll miss the first two months of the season, assuming he's still a Dipper.

Who's gonna buy him knowing that he's suspended until October and with his reputation...? Will be interesting to see Liverpool's reaction to this...

Quote from: Noh on Today at 02:55:50 PM
Unfair. Totally unfair. Poor luis.

Quote from: Noh on Today at 03:02:20 PM
This occasion has to be dealt with the same way such as harsh tackling or punching whatever.
Luis has gotten unfair and double standard because he is luis suarez.

Last edited:
Who's gonna buy him knowing that he's suspended until October and with his reputation...? Will be interesting to see Liverpool's reaction to this...

It'll just reduce his transfer value.

Seeing as he'll force a move to any decent size club (Arsenal need not apply) then Lolerpool might be missing out on a good wedge on miney here. I still think he'll move but I think it'll be for £40M-£50 rather than the £50M-£60M that it might have been.

This occasion has to be dealt with the same way such as harsh tackling or punching whatever.

Who is that a quote from?

Does anyone have a good knowledge of him in Holland? A lot of people have been saying he bit the PSV player to force a move away from Ajax. Is this the case? Could this be a similar tactic? I can't see how a person would think that way, but quite clearly he is of a different mindset

So Liverpool won't get Suarez on the pitch until the end of October. I bet Liverpool are furious with him, but will no doubt support him in public.

Edit: He'll miss 9 PL games, returning on the 1st November away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Not to mention the Champions League games he will miss

a dipper does make a good point

So Liverpool have to suffer more games without him than Uruguay the team he committed the offence for?

uruguay ban should have been lengthened to match the same number of games maybe?

3rd offence on this sort of stage, book should have been thrown at him, he's lucky the world cup is in south america with all their delegates there to influence the other corrupt mafioso that is FIFA, should have been a year ban

What a joke, 2 months less that Rio got for missing a drugs test. Shocking by FIFA.

Trial by media, no precident for the punishment, Liverpool punished for something totally unrelated to them.

Why am I not surprised?

Silly, silly boy.

He has never completed a full season with us.... Such a daft thing to do.............. again..

It's ok, the games he'll miss are against ****e small time clubs anyway.

Danny mills must be gutted that Luis didn't get life in prison without release.

RAWK mod said:
This isn't a transfer forum topic. Don't even attempt to turn it into one. Discuss the ban which is fair and opine/whine away but please do not start opining on possible transfer deals.

It's just not cricket

Fast becoming the benchmark for harshest football punishments!

Apparently Suarez has been banned 34 games since 2010, without receiving a single red card.

Sums him up really

A few loons aside, they're actually starting to turn on him.

He got a 10 game ban last time, so only 9 this time is ludicrous

(Realize this is not your opinion Yiddo).

Actually Suarez has gotten fair treatment because he's Luis Suarez... Unsurprisingly when you keep doing **** like this people will get tired of it...

Very surprised about the club level ban, but positively so. FIFA putting down a marker I suppose, no ****ing biting at our World Cup you ****ing idiots! Shouldn't have been a marker anyone had to put down, but trust Suarez I suppose...

Back