• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

Re: World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

I think FIFA may surprise this all and get this right. The eyes of the world are on them not to **** this up as it happened at the most watched sporting event on Earth rather than some Dutch league game. This incident is an ugly stain on an otherwise fantastic tournament so far so they really need to hammer Suarez with Thor's Mjölnir as quickly as possible. 6-12 month ban from all forms of the game should do just nicely. He clearly hasn't got the message after a 6 game ban and a 10 game ban.

As for the Uruguayans and scousers defending him, they're really not helping the situation at all as all they are doing is reinforcing the belief that every piece of bad sportsmanship he performs is acceptable. Molly coddling him is not the answer, he's a serial offender and he needs to go away for a long time. I mean Cantona got 8 months, but Suarez has done this three times now.

I cannot see a ban of that length from all forms of the game. Something like that would be unprecedented. I think that a one year ban from international football is more likely. I suspect that something that impacts on playing for his club may well be open to legal challenge.

I cannot see a ban of that length from all forms of the game. Something like that would be unprecedented. I think that a one year ban from international football is more likely. I suspect that something that impacts on playing for his club may well be open to legal challenge.

But do you not think the fact that he has done this three times and is not getting the message is grounds to apply a ban that is unprecedented?

But do you not think the fact that he has done this three times and is not getting the message is grounds to apply a ban that is unprecedented?

I was talking about what I think will happen rather than what I think should happen. I cannot see a precedent for the types of punishment that you are talking about, so I find it hard to see that happening. I also think that as bad as what he did was and that this is the third time he has done it needs to be considered, it was dirty rather than dangerous

I was talking about what I think will happen rather than what I think should happen. I cannot see a precedent for the types of punishment that you are talking about, so I find it hard to see that happening. I also think that as bad as what he did was and that this is the third time he has done it needs to be considered, it was dirty rather than dangerous

Not being funny Milo but it could have been dangerous had he bitten him harder.

A ten game immediate international ban with no appeal should do it.

Oh and a public apology to Cheillini.

Pressure from sponsors will do for his club career.

Not being funny Milo but it could have been dangerous had he bitten him harder.

I'm not trying to justify what he is doing but I do not think that his intention is to injure. I think that he is trying to provoke a player into getting themselves sent off. He does it throughout every game, I think that is why he racially abused Evra too. Like I said, not trying to justify it, I'm just speculating on what I think FIFA will do and the reasons why.

It's one thing to do what Suarez did, but the behavior of Uruguay since is bringing the game in to disripute. He's been caught red handed, lying and making stuff up is not doing them any favours, or at least it shouldn't, but I have zero faith in FIFA doing the right thing.

It's one thing to do what Suarez did, but the behavior of Uruguay since is bringing the game in to disripute. He's been caught red handed, lying and making stuff up is not doing them any favours, or at least it shouldn't, but I have zero faith in FIFA doing the right thing.
Uruguay aren't doing anything different to Liverpool have twice in the last few years.

Why?

FIFA are the World's Governing body for all football including club level not just international football and have successfully banned people from both forms before without any legal action happening.

Why?

FIFA are the World's Governing body for all football including club level not just international football and have successfully banned people from both forms before without any legal action happening.
I've read this morning, but didn't know when I posted last night, that any punishment over an eight game ban is open to a challenge/appeal. I cannot see FIFA wanting to risk that because he would be available on Saturday if they appealed.

FIFA are not the ultimate authority and punishments that they issue could be escalated to the court of arbitration in sport. I suspect that Liverpool would take this route if a punishment was issued for an offence on international duty that impacts on his availability for his club.

:ross: That excuse is up there with "I just fell down and my trousers slipped off in the fall and my penis slid right into her as I landed."

Solid point milo. Wouldn't be surprised if it's an eight match ban then. This is FIFA though and I always feel they're capable of something unusual, in either direction really. Probably depends on how many brown envelopes the Uruguayans have been handing out and the thickness of said envelopes, allegedly.

tumblr_mlnxkf6ern1sp06eqo1_400.gif

Jamie Carragher believes Luis Suarez may never learn from his mistakes - and he is not sure who can replace Steven Gerrard as England captain.

Suarez is waiting to hear what punishment he will be handed by FIFA after appearing to bite Giorgio Chiellini during Uruguay's win over Italy on Tuesday.

Carragher, speaking on Sky Sports' latest World Cup Podcast, believes his former Liverpool team-mate may never be able to shake his problems.

He said: "He has let himself, his team and his family down - I was at Anfield when he bit Branislav Ivanovic and know how devastated his wife was by his actions - while Liverpool certainly won't be impressed either.

"It's not a one-off either. There is now a long list of things Luis has done and I think this is going to be around for a long time because he did this on such a massive stage and with the whole world watching.

"I know FIFA have not yet said if or what type of ban he might get - some people are talking all kinds of numbers - but, considering that he got 10 games in the Premier League, I would be surprised if he will feature again in this World Cup.

"After the way he performed last year I thought he had learned a massive lesson in his life and overcome things but this obviously shows he hasn't, that this is within him and that it will be difficult to stop or cut out totally.

"You try to understand what you are seeing but you can't really because it is such a bizarre moment and this is another blot on his copybook."

http://www.teamtalk.com/worldcup/news/9362017/Suarez-may-never-learn-Carragher

If they were allowed to talk about this on RAWK I'm sure they'd be disowning him already.

Jordinho: RAWK doesn't allow posters to talk about this? That is hilarious if true, haven't had as much time online as I often do lately, but was looking forward to some RAWK quotes popping up. Them self-censoring themselves is actually somehow even funnier.

Oh, and someone should make this:

U472P886T1D121045F12DT20140626134621.jpg

Jordinho: RAWK doesn't allow posters to talk about this? That is hilarious if true, haven't had as much time online as I often do lately, but was looking forward to some RAWK quotes popping up. Them self-censoring themselves is actually somehow even funnier.

They've closed every single thread started in Liverpool chat and also the World Cup threads.

Have a look at their transfer forum. As soon as a thread gets active it's closed and you're only allowed to quote certain sources (Liverpool friendly journalists at select news papers).

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0

Cantona's kung fu kick ban was worldwide wasn't it? Don't see why Suarez wont get a blaket ban. And can the FA ban him based on bringing the game into disrepute?

@rawk_meltdown on twitter got hold of plenty of gold over the last day or so

RAWK_Meltdown: (Suarez again) It's not a bite you self-righteous, knicker-wetting fanny! Get it right, he just pushed his face in with his mouth open.

Back