• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I feel like Son is getting his groove back after his injury, you can tell because his confidence to turn and run at the opposition is back in his game. I thought he had a good cameo yesterday.
The scary thing is that he is only now returning to the level of performance he was showing at the start of the season. And that was while he was supposed to be 'settling in'.

I feel like we have a massive player on our hands here.

The scary thing is that he is only now returning to the level of performance he was showing at the start of the season. And that was while he was supposed to be 'settling in'.

I feel like we have a massive player on our hands here.

Could be pivotal in the run-in, almost like a new signing given the time he has had out

He came on the pitch, got the ball, committed and beat the defender and blasted it goalward. I think it went through Gomes but somehow deflected down and bounced up over the bar. Very unlucky not to score a few minutes after coming on

It will be interesting to see who Poch chooses to start the City game - Son or Lamela. Son for me.

Lamela for me. Son needs more upper body strength. Easily knocked down and the manner that he is knocked down doesnt win any fouls for Spurs.

Lamela as his work rate and experience in the formation is important us
Son to come off the bench to give them something to think about

Now Mason is coming back too, we might end up rotating all 3 behind Kane, so one game we get: Lamela--Mason---Chadli...and then the next game it's Son---All----Eriksen.......and then another game it's some combination of 3 out of the 6 players.

I really like Son, I think he will establish himself as part of the 'A' team soon enough.

Lamela for me too. Just think his work rate is better than Son's and more suited to away games. I also feel that Son is better than Lamela as a impact sub with his extra pace. At times this year Lamela has made very little impact as a sub.

The movement of Kane, Eriksen, Lamella and chadli against the lumbering demichelis and otamendi with alli supporting. Son on the last 30 mins to run at them with pace.

The movement of Kane, Eriksen, Lamella and chadli against the lumbering demichelis and otamendi with alli supporting. Son on the last 30 mins to run at them with pace.

Just a shame that Hart will start. I'd prefer seeing Caballero between the sticks, after his performance against us last time out.

Hart is over rated IMHO, if he wasn't the England keeper his mistakes would be highlighted a lot more. He's as likely to have a disaster as be MOTM.

Away to Emirates Marketing Project I'd play Lamela ahead of Son. Not because he's a much better player but - as others have pointed out - because I think he'll be better suited to that match. I'd also start Lamela when we play in Italy next week (just because he should know Italian football quite well) and then give Son a start when we play Palace in the FA Cup. It's horses for courses - and we have an abundance of riches in the attacking midfield positions.

Lamela for me. Our pressing against Watford was spot on and I think Lamela is more settled into our system of play. Though either one would be a fine choice and it's a real luxury to have that choice to make.

Back