• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

No you didn't .. when Eriksen/Son/Kane was on was when we looked really interesting ... and dangerous.

Son's early exit would say he's going to play on the week-end, my choice would be for Lamela, but Poch will figure it out.

Agree to disagree. I think a trio of Lamela, Alli and Son would be more effective, especially with Dembele and Dier backing them up.

Eriksen has been an absolute passenger for weeks now.

I think we have great options and an argument could be made for any combination really
It can, but that makes the case for dropping someone horribly out of form like Eriksen has been for a while even stronger when you have great options. It's just tough to leave him out though, because he can get you goals. But I don't think a week or twos rest would do Eriksen harm at this stage, I don't think our next two are exactly he toughest we will have (not saying we are going to walk these games)....

I think we have great options and an argument could be made for any combination really

Agreed. But I have noticed a good passing link up between Son and Eriksen in recent games (they both seem to look for each other) and that gives Eriksen the edge over Lamela to partner Son for me.

I watched that clip a few times of Son's goal. Just before Lamela passes the ball to his right, at the 10 second mark, Carroll takes a quick peek to see where Son is.

Love that. Great anticipation of the possibilities. Then caps it with that one-touch pass to send in Son. Ahhhhhhh - lovely football.

Yes he did and if you watch him during a game he always has his head up and looking for the quick ball, he gives us something the rest of our CM does not and I hope Poch keeps faith with him.

As for Son I really believe we have a player in him and I hope he has got over the problems with injury.

No you didn't .. when Eriksen/Son/Kane was on was when we looked really interesting ... and dangerous.

Son's early exit would say he's going to play on the week-end, my choice would be for Lamela, but Poch will figure it out.
Totally agree, would love to see that line up starting against Palace.

Wouldn't say Eriksen had a blinder last night but he was mostly a joy to watch, especially as the game wore on. Full of running, full of invention, full of endeavour. Signs he's gradually getting back to his best.

Lamela did well enough overall but his usually impressive energy levels seem to have dropped off a bit and though he does have his moments we are still generally seeing too little end product.

Two things I feel haven't been discussed on the topic of Son's goal/performance last night, notably not picked up by pundits on Beeb either…

1. Well played Tommy Carroll for having the awareness and technique to pick out the pass to Son first time!! If he had taken a touch then looked up (as per Lamela?), the move may well have broken down or allowed Leicester to have that extra second to get set. Playing it first time gave Son that extra bit of space with Chilwell on the back foot. Beautiful pass.

2. Does this kind of performance and goal from Son leave our board and management feeling less pressured to get someone in for Kane cover?? I know we also have N'jie due back. The pundits have lauded our need to cover Kane, even last night whilst in the same breath praising Son.

I'd still like to see a striker bought in, but not sure it'll happen and last night has only compounded that.

Back