• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

FourFourTwo's Top 100:

#91 Wayne Rooney
#92 Carlos Bacca
#93 Anthony Martial
#94 Sebastian Giovinco
#95 Son Heung-Min

Son is our No.1. The top Asian player, that is. Earlier this year we crowned the former Bayer Leverkusen wideman as the best player in our Asia 50. Since then, the Premier League newcomer has earned an £18m move to the Premier League and announced himself at White Hart Lane with three goals in nine games across all competitions, maintaining his good goalscoring rate. Meanwhile, the South Korean has netted five goals and supplied two assists in his last three international appearances.

A recent foot injury has hampered the 23-year-old’s chances of impressing on English shores but there is certainly more to come from the industrious and athletic attacker, able to shoot from range on either foot and perform a variety of attacking roles. Harry Kane, your reinforcements have arrived

#96 Stephan Lichtsteiner
#97 Ricardo Rodriguez
#98 Ezequiel Garay
#99 Grzegorz Krychowiak
#100 Mohamed Salah

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fourfourtwos-best-100-football-players-world-2015-100-91

Son was brought in as an important player to hopefully move us forward.
I hope he does up his game as he regains his fitness and hit the net
more than the keeper.....lol
In other words, look up to see where the ball is going to go Son.

Son was brought in as an important player to hopefully move us forward.
I hope he does up his game as he regains his fitness and hit the net
more than the keeper.....lol
In other words, look up to see where the ball is going to go Son.

Harsh me feels. He put both his chances on target. Hazard had the easier header and missed altogether.

Son hasn't looked the same player since coming back from injury. If now fully fit, I think he needs to start a run of games to improve his sharpness. I would start him soon - maybe starting agains Soton.

Maybe I'm in the minority on this one, but I would rest Eriksen. He hasnt been himself lately. Yes, his set pieces are quite good, but for me he is the one to give a rest now.

FourFourTwo's Top 100:

#91 Wayne Rooney
#92 Carlos Bacca
#93 Anthony Martial
#94 Sebastian Giovinco
#95 Son Heung-Min

Son is our No.1. The top Asian player, that is. Earlier this year we crowned the former Bayer Leverkusen wideman as the best player in our Asia 50. Since then, the Premier League newcomer has earned an £18m move to the Premier League and announced himself at White Hart Lane with three goals in nine games across all competitions, maintaining his good goalscoring rate. Meanwhile, the South Korean has netted five goals and supplied two assists in his last three international appearances.

A recent foot injury has hampered the 23-year-old’s chances of impressing on English shores but there is certainly more to come from the industrious and athletic attacker, able to shoot from range on either foot and perform a variety of attacking roles. Harry Kane, your reinforcements have arrived

#96 Stephan Lichtsteiner
#97 Ricardo Rodriguez
#98 Ezequiel Garay
#99 Grzegorz Krychowiak
#100 Mohamed Salah

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fourfourtwos-best-100-football-players-world-2015-100-91

Terrible ratings, Krychowiak at number 99 sums it up. Only player outside of the big 2 to make it into the La Liga team of the season and he's this far down the list. The player is a beast.

Back