• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Agree he may be a better fit on the left, but I suspect he will come in for the suspended Lamela on the right against West Ham, if fit

Agree he may be a better fit on the left, but I suspect he will come in for the suspended Lamela on the right against West Ham, if fit

Lamela has spent some time on the left recently, with Eriksen operating more from the right. We could also move Dembele to the right where he's been good in the past from what I remember.

Wasn't Chadli playing against Palace?

Chadli started vs Palace but we beat them in the end with a trio of Son, Lamela and Eriksen behind Kane (Eriksen came on for Chadli iirc and combined with both Lamela and Son for our winner).
My point is that those three players were able to overcome Crystal Palace and were not 'bullied' as you insinuated they would be without Dembele. In fact, wasn't Dembele playing when it could be argued we were bullied against Stoke?

Chadli started vs Palace but we beat them in the end with a trio of Son, Lamela and Eriksen behind Kane (Eriksen came on for Chadli iirc and combined with both Lamela and Son for our winner).
My point is that those three players were able to overcome Crystal Palace and were not 'bullied' as you insinuated they would be without Dembele. In fact, wasn't Dembele playing when it could be argued we were bullied against Stoke?

A trio of Eriksen Son and Lamela wouldn't fill me with confidence against more physical sides that is all.

As I recollect, against Stoke, we were coasting and should have been more than 2-0 up before that ridiculous penalty. We were hardly bullied in that game.

A trio of Eriksen Son and Lamela wouldn't fill me with confidence against more physical sides that is all.

As I recollect, against Stoke, we were coasting and should have been more than 2-0 up before that ridiculous penalty. We were hardly bullied in that game.

Depends how you define "bullied" really...we conceded two goals in what 5 mins....some could say we were bullied..though i guess some would say Stoke 'out-footballed' us to get back into it...not sure of either myself

Depends how you define "bullied" really...we conceded two goals in what 5 mins....some could say we were bullied..though i guess some would say Stoke 'out-footballed' us to get back into it...not sure of either myself

Personally, I like Son and would like see a three of him, Eriksen and Dembele behind Kane.

Personally, I like Son and would like see a three of him, Eriksen and Dembele behind Kane.

Depends on whether we play better with playmakers or inside-forwards on the wings/through the middle, really. At present it's a bit of a mash-up with Eriksen, Dembele and Lamela all drifting inside and out and possessing no clearly-defined roles (each acting as a playmaker, winger or inside-forward depending on his position at the time), but it's working very well: long-term ,however, I think we have to consider where more traditional inside-forwards like Son, N'Jie and Chadli will fit in our line-up, since we have three of them alongside our bevy of attacking midfield playmakers.

I like Son as well, but more importantly, as long as the 3 players behind Kane are excelling I do not mind who they are. I think Poch should just pick the players on form, that gives everyone a fighting chance

So, has scored another 2 goals for South Korea against Laos just now. He also scored the hattrick against Laos in September. Maybe he loves Laos very much.

Two assists and two goals on the international break - not too shabby!

Well done my Son!!!

Let's have another one ...

Or two against the Spammers on Sonday!

Geddit?

Son Heung-min and Yoo So-young are dating

son-450.jpg

Soccer player Son Heung-min, 23, and former member of girl group, After School, and actress, Yoo So-young, 29, are dating, Yonhap reported.

The news of the star couple broke when a local daily published pictures of them meeting near the National Football Center (NFC) in Paju, Gyeonggi-do on Nov. 11.

"Yoo So-young has admitted to her relationship with Son Heung-min," Yoo So-young's agency, Stariyagi Entertainment, reported, "They recently started dating."

Son, who is on the Korean national team, plays for the Tottenham Hotspurs.

Yoo, a former member of the K-pop girl band, After School, now acts in such works as the 2015 television drama, "High Society."

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2015/11/116_191330.html

Excellent name!

Back