• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Attack wins titles...

Goal-difference-ma_2692843a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...due-to-their-outstanding-goal-difference.html

Can't believe I'm actually agreeing with this tube.
The sakho think is highly dubious, why does a honed athlete need to take fat burners at a point of the season when everyone else has run themselves into the ground and are probably at their leanest?

exercise and diet can only get you so far, any weight reduction (without a power sacrifice) will improve the athlete

there is no excuse, it's a banned substance and I'd expect it was done knowingly

I think it was Hoddle who started the 2004 season as manager and was replaced by David Pleat.

The season that ended in 04 was indeed the Pleat one. This was our team against Arsenal at the end of that season:

Tottenham: Keller, Kelly (Poyet 79), Gardner, King, Taricco (Bunjevcevic 90), Davies, Brown, Redknapp, Jackson (Defoe 45), Kanoute, Keane.
Subs Not Used: Ricketts, Hirschfeld.

That's the bit I struggle with, I would be much less adverse to them winning it if people told the truth, they have fluked and clogged their way to the top. It's this "it's a wonderful story, little Leicester playing fantastic football and winning the league" cobbler that hacks me off.

Journalist won't let the truth get in the way of a story

We now cannot be overtaken by 15 clubs.

Alphabetically, latest highlighted :-

Aston Villa
Bournemouth
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Liverpool
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Norwich City
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Watford
West Bromwich Albion
West Ham United
Pro tem, simply where any club is out of reach.

I've been optimistic for a long time, but it's over now. No fudging way we're winning this. Still looking to get second though. Need to pick ourselves up for Chelsea.

Well it was exciting whilst it lasted. Although it's not won until it's in their hands.
We did play some lovely stuff first half though.

Back