• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Mori always looks like he has the potential for a brainfart to me.

Stick Gareth Barry back to centre half like the good old days next to Stones.

I hate to say it but I can't see Man U getting anything against Leicester. Their physical presence at set pieces will cause havoc against a fairly light weight Man U defence. With the soft free kicks Leicester win then it's open season.
It seems like a lost cause now, everything and everyone is conspiring to help Leicester win the league. Yesterday just summed it up, Williams gifts a goal with a clear hand ball to boot for the first. He stands what 6'4 yet when "jumps" for the second he's 3"9. Half the Swansea team didn't turn up, and sky seemed to deliberately not focus on anything happening in the box at set pieces.
Also can't believe that was only Huths 8 yellow card of the season.
I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see it.
I can't think about many teams which are capable of beating Leicester at this part of the season other than United.
United:
a) still in the battle for CL sport (in fact, they need to win all their remaining games and hope City and Arsenal won't draw against each other or will loose points in one of other two games. It is far from impossible because City have tough CL games midweek and arse look like collapsing)
b) play at home
c) have a good record this season against top-6/8 teams
d) have a run of solid perfomances (at least considering result)
e) have several players who can win the game on their own (de Gea, Martial f.e.)

Problem is I don't see Leicester loosing any more points this season. For me it's even less likely than us winning all remaining games.
I don't know what were bookies thinking about when they were giving Leicester 21/50 odds to win the title before their game against Swansea. The same thing with Barcelona winning La-Liga and 9/20 odds before last game. Both of them looked like a steal.

Last edited:
Mori always looks like he has the potential for a brainfart to me.

Stick Gareth Barry back to centre half like the good old days next to Stones.

Neither stones or Mori can defend

Evertons best defence is their attack

They have players who can hurt Leiceter and do a job and as I said earlier in this thread, thy believe they owe Leiceter one for the way they were "robbed" at home

United are well organised and know a win can put pressure on Arsenal in 4th. They haven't given up yet on a champions league place from what I've seen

First and foremost we have to win our games though

We need to be in first place going into the final day. If there is even the slightest chance that we can win the league, Chelsea will let Leicester win. Do you actually imagine John Terry on his final game for Chelsea throwing his body on the line and giving it all to win the league for Tottenham? Not a chance. Forget about players being "professional", the conduct that these scumbags showed in the first half of the season showed just how unprofessional they are. Whilst they won't just turn around and boot the ball into their own net, they will carelessly give the ball away, not chase down lose balls, not press the opposition and not track back to stop Leicester's pacey counter attacks. And their fans will love them for it.

The performance from Swansea yesterday was pathetic - a blatant case of a team with absolutely nothing to play for who would like to see their opposition winning the league. Unless Leicester have already secured the title, that is going to happen again at Stamford Bridge on the final day. Our only hopes now are a Man Utd side chasing a Champions League spot and an Everton team looking to prove themselves to a new manager.

Quite simply - if Leicester don't drop at least five points in those two games - they have won the title.

I think we will only get a draw at Chelsea at best, i am 100% sure that they will have their best game of the season against us.

I think we will only get a draw at Chelsea at best, i am 100% sure that they will have their best game of the season against us.

This match is truly the key, of course if Utd can do us the favour first. I really think that the Scum are catchable for United and hope they will be going all out for the 3 points.

We need to be in first place going into the final day. If there is even the slightest chance that we can win the league, Chelsea will let Leicester win. Do you actually imagine John Terry on his final game for Chelsea throwing his body on the line and giving it all to win the league for Tottenham? Not a chance. Forget about players being "professional", the conduct that these scumbags showed in the first half of the season showed just how unprofessional they are. Whilst they won't just turn around and boot the ball into their own net, they will carelessly give the ball away, not chase down lose balls, not press the opposition and not track back to stop Leicester's pacey counter attacks. And their fans will love them for it.

The performance from Swansea yesterday was pathetic - a blatant case of a team with absolutely nothing to play for who would like to see their opposition winning the league. Unless Leicester have already secured the title, that is going to happen again at Stamford Bridge on the final day. Our only hopes now are a Man Utd side chasing a Champions League spot and an Everton team looking to prove themselves to a new manager.

Quite simply - if Leicester don't drop at least five points in those two games - they have won the title.

I think we all know thy we have to be level at least to have it in our hands for that last game

Chelsea will throw it but we did the same thing at Old Trafford when arse could have won it - although we actually weren't good enough to beat them IMO

Chelsea are but I wouldn't expect them to do anything based on what I've seen this season

The Football League was founded in 1888. Just because it changed sponsorship in 1992, doesn't mean records get reset.

It's like saying we've never won the Emirates FA Cup.

I was only stating it in the context of the Premier League as we have never finished that high in that current competition. I am aware we have finished 3rd several times in the Top division.
I am also aware that 2 more wins and Pochettino will have delivered us our highest league finish for over 50 years.

As a sidenote, how does this effect the Uefa Cup and the Europa League, are they classed as different comps? If we were ever to the EL, Would we have won it once or would it be classed as a 3rd Uefa Cup?

Oh by the by, finishing 2nd apparently we would be in Pot 3 in the CL next season apparently, still you've gotta be in it to win it!

Cg0vhuoWsAA-jBl.jpg

Scum or City take the last place in Pot 2 if they get 4th.

This is of course based on us finishing 2nd. Leicester, Real Madrid please.

All we can do is win our 4 remaining games. Doing that gives us a chance, can't really any more. What Chelsea will do is what they will do.

I think it's an awful thing to question teams professionalism, but it really does appear that most of the opposition managers/players/fans want Leicester to win. Hazard, Fabreagas, Hiddink, hell even Guidolin before kick off yesterday. Makes it very hard to believe opposition sides are at all motivated to even try and stop them anymore.

Anyway like I said, just win our games and what will be will be.

Last edited:
Cg0vhuoWsAA-jBl.jpg

Scum or City take the last place in Pot 2 if they get 4th.

This is of course based on us finishing 2nd. Leicester, Real Madrid please.
I don't think Zenit will finish on CL spot this season. Rostov and CSKA will be top-2 in RPL.
Still it doesn't change much.

Last edited:
All we can do is win our 4 remaining games. Doing that gives us a chance, can't really any more. What Chelsea will do is what they will do.

I think it's an awful thing to question teams professionalism, but it really does appear that most of the opposition managers/players/fans want Leicester to win. Hazard, Fabreagas, Hiddink, hell even Guidolin before kick off yesterday. Makes it very hard to believe opposition sides are at all motivated to even try and stop them anymore.

Anyway like I said, just win our games and what will be will be.

If the boot was on the other foot and Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea were second, we would all be rooting for Leicester.
Also whoever does beat the Leicester's of this world, would be as popular as the guy who shot Bambi to the vast majority 'of the world' let alone england.

If the boot was on the other foot and Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea were second, we would all be rooting for Leicester.
Also whoever does beat the Leicester's of this world, would be as popular as the guy who shot Bambi to the vast majority 'of the world' let alone england.

On that basis i would enjoy it even more.

That's the bit I struggle with, I would be much less adverse to them winning it if people told the truth, they have fluked and clogged their way to the top. It's this "it's a wonderful story, little Leicester playing fantastic football and winning the league" gonad* that hacks me off.

It's not looking any less likely now than it did before the Swansea game, in my opinion. Dismayed by the Chelsea-antics, of course, but I expect them to at least try to play a football game against Leicester. If it's still exciting come the last day of the season, it means we've been doing very well anyway.

I still think Leicester are capable of losing or drawing against ManU, Everton and Chelski. I'm thinking they're going to get 4 more points. Should be just enough for us to beat them on goal difference. :D

Back